Well, there will be more burning in the streets

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
All I know is this: Had this law been passed when I was in school, at least 49 of the 50 males in my graduating class would have "identified" as female. I would have identified as a "ewe" and demanded to share a stall with the other ewes in the 4-H barn! ;)

livespive

As long as everyone is minding there own business I don't get it......

If 9~ wants to fuck sheep, let him. If I don't have any why do I care?
Now if I have some and something happens I will handle the situation appropriately :Mad::Ninja::Biggrin::Thumbsup:

Put them in the family bathrooms....

I think I would rather have a trasgender person in the locker room with me than a homosexual that decides he wants me for lu

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I just don't understand. When did bathrooms in school become an issue. Can a 10 year old have a gender identity crisis?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS THE PROBLEM LIVE. EVERYBODY CANT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS. ITS LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS, A PEDOPHILE OFFERING A KID A PIECE OF CANDY. NOW THEY CAN SAY THEY ARE TRANSGENDER AND HAVE FREE ACCESS? I DONT GET IT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY DJ. WE HAVE A LOCAL ISSUE HERE WITH A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL WRESTLER WANTING TO CHANGE GENDERS AND WRESTLE AS A BOY. IT IS TAKING STEROIDS TO TRANSITION. UIL RULES STATE YOU HAVE TO WRESTLE AS THE GENDER YOU WERE BORN. UIL ALSO SAYS ITS AGAINST RULES TO TAKE STEROIDS, UNLESS PRESCIBED BY A DR. WTF!!!

livespive

Is the Dr. prescribing?

HEY DJ. WE HAVE A LOCAL ISSUE HERE WITH A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL WRESTLER WANTING TO CHANGE GENDERS AND WRESTLE AS A BOY. IT IS TAKING STEROIDS TO TRANSITION. UIL RULES STATE YOU HAVE TO WRESTLE AS THE GENDER YOU WERE BORN. UIL ALSO SAYS ITS AGAINST RULES TO TAKE STEROIDS, UNLESS PRESCIBED BY A DR. WTF!!!

livespive

10-13 is the onset of puberty, so I guess they could????!?!?? :Confused:

That's the thing, if your hormones are not tell you to be attracted, you are not going to be.
Just like a hermaphrodite, what do you do then when I look more like a girl go into the locker room and shower and........

There are just things out there in nature.

I just don't understand. When did bathrooms in school become an issue. Can a 10 year old have a gender identity crisis?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES, DR PRESCIBED LIVE. BUT FOR TRANSITION, NOT MEDICAL LIFE OR DEATH ISSUE.
SO LETS SPEND MILLIONS UPDATING BATHROOMS ACROSS AMERICA TO MAKE A FEW COMFORTABLE. I CALL BIG BS ON THAT. NOT WITH MY TAX MONEY.

livespive

Hell bathrooms for them are cheaper than government bathrooms :)

YES, DR PRESCIBED LIVE. BUT FOR TRANSITION, NOT MEDICAL LIFE OR DEATH ISSUE.
SO LETS SPEND MILLIONS UPDATING BATHROOMS ACROSS AMERICA TO MAKE A FEW COMFORTABLE. I CALL BIG BS ON THAT. NOT WITH MY TAX MONEY.