What happended to the Turd lover??

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HE USED TO POST IN HERE BEFORE IT WENT DOWN. HE WAS ON HERE ALOT A FEWS YEARS BACK.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but what happened to the real turd lover, brooksguru?
I believe he was one of the idiots who tried to flood this board as soon as we moved here. I may be wrong, but I truly believe he was one of the original GG gang of old. If you remember, that entire gang thought they could bring this place down like they did with BR. Fixed'em, tho.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGAIN, GOOD JOB G. ALL THE NEW FACES IN HERE ARE FUN TO BANTER AND CUT UP WITH. WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME OF THE OLD GANG COME BACK, BUT OH WELL.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I believe he was one of the idiots who tried to flood this board as soon as we moved here. I may be wrong, but I truly believe he was one of the original GG gang of old. If you remember, that entire gang thought they could bring this place down like they did with BR. Fixed'em, tho.
Dear Greg T:

I don't believe that brooksguru ever came to this site, but I could be wrong. And even though he supported me (against personal attacks) in the other forum, I never was able to find out who he really was (or even that he actually lived in Kentucky).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AGAIN, GOOD JOB G. ALL THE NEW FACES IN HERE ARE FUN TO BANTER AND CUT UP WITH. WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME OF THE OLD GANG COME BACK, BUT OH WELL.
Dear WAMO:

I agree with your above-quoted post, and as you imply, good moderation by Greg T helps make camaraderie possible.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
If you remember, when we first jumped over to this site, all those "69" names came over and started the same crap they pulled at BR. They were flooding all the forums with crap until I could barely keep up with thread and member deletion. So, we implemented the security measures we have now. That stopped them cold. Now I'm dealing with spammers on a daily basis, but the good part is nobody has to see it. I get them before the posts even reach the forums.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If you remember, when we first jumped over to this site, all those "69" names came over and started the same crap they pulled at BR. They were flooding all the forums with crap until I could barely keep up with thread and member deletion. So, we implemented the security measures we have now. That stopped them cold. Now I'm dealing with spammers on a daily basis, but the good part is nobody has to see it. I get them before the posts even reach the forums.
Dear Greg T:

Thanks, and keep up the good work. And yes, I do remember the "crap" that certain posters issued at the outset.