What up, my Honkies?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Ever have a day in which everything irritates the hell out of you and you just don't give a shit? I'm having one of those days. Everything in the universe is determined to dry-hump my last nerve today, and my motivation/give a shit level to get anything done is 0... :mad::Coffee::Mad:

Can't wait to go to sleep tonight and start over fresh tomorrow.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't get better with age. I've mellowed considerably over the years, and a lot of things that used to really get me going don't seem to bother me anymore. BUT...SOME things just don't give up until I lose it. When I have one of those days I just quit. I pour a nice glass of vino and sit on my front porch and watch idiots attempt to navigate a round-a-bout.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEAH, I HATE THOSE DAYS. I JUST TRY AND GO WITH THE FLOW KNOWING IT WILL GET BETTER. BUT THATS CUTE HOW YOU THINK YOU'LL GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT. WITH ALL THE NOISE GOING ON IN THE BARN THAT IS. :Biggrin:
HOPE THINGS TURN AROUND FOR YOU 9!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
YEAH, I HATE THOSE DAYS. I JUST TRY AND GO WITH THE FLOW KNOWING IT WILL GET BETTER. BUT THATS CUTE HOW YOU THINK YOU'LL GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT. WITH ALL THE NOISE GOING ON IN THE BARN THAT IS. :Biggrin:
HOPE THINGS TURN AROUND FOR YOU 9!
YOU'RE NOT HELPING!! :Mad:

:Roflmao:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Ever have a day in which everything irritates the hell out of you and you just don't give a shit? I'm having one of those days. Everything in the universe is determined to dry-hump my last nerve today, and my motivation/give a shit level to get anything done is 0... :mad::Coffee::Mad:

Can't wait to go to sleep tonight and start over fresh tomorrow.
Sounds like you need more sheep in your life!

I hear ya though. We haven't had a real vacation in a few years and we've had to change plans because of that bitch Sally. Just delaying by a day but it's been stressful.