What!?!

livespive

Not really. Minorities are trying to gain trust while at the same time watching their backs. It’s like playing king of the mountain like we did when we were kids. Those that have power are afraid to loose it. The minorities are not trying to flip the script, they just want a piece of the pie.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
In my experience, very recent experience, minorities group up and pretty much exclude those who are not like them. And I'm not talking specifically race, either. I'm talking about lgbts, Mexicans, and even Indians.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
In my experience, very recent experience, minorities group up and pretty much exclude those who are not like them. And I'm not talking specifically race, either. I'm talking about lgbts, Mexicans, and even Indians.
BINGO! YATZEE! DING DING! 100%

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Many minority groups are leading the way in surpressing free speech and shouting down anyone that disagrees. They are becoming the new segregationists! College campuses are full of them these days.

livespive

Not in may area fact it is the opposite. We are surprised at how many whites do show up for activities.

I do think it depends on where you live.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Not in may area fact it is the opposite. We are surprised at how many whites do show up for activities.

I do think it depends on where you live.
These Whitey's want to keep the racism stirring. The blacks need to tell them to go home.