What's for Lunch

Good Times Good Times

I'm already hungry and it's 9:08 AM EST

What's for lunch today? I'm thinking possibly a steak hoagie w/pizza sauce and provolone cheese....

How's bout you?

Last edited by a moderator:

JLS

Well thinking of McD today....The new $2.49 double burger...Subway has footlongs for $6.00....have had them 3 or 4 times this month...
So thinking of McD today....OR Mexican...

Good Times Good Times

James JLS said:
Well thinking of McD today....The new $2.49 double burger...Subway has footlongs for $6.00....have had them 3 or 4 times this month...
So thinking of McD today....OR Mexican...
That would be the dual-visit Macdo day, no?
You're a big fan of their coffee if I remember right......(maybe I'm confusing with someone else) and I know you didn't miss that for Starbucks and their art shows or something.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This would seem to be a good category for our friend Ragnar ... LOL

Good Times Good Times

I went to Frisch's (a local thing) and went chicken tenders with sides of vegetable soup and mac & cheese.....with a dinner roll.
It got it done.

bbfreeburn

You sould visit my wife's facebook page. She post pics of our meals. I'll have to ask her if I can give you her name.

Spider

Sir Ragnar would appreciate this thread. His wife also posts pics of his meals on facebook.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Uh, Spidey... nevermind.

Today it was a tuna salad sandwich, cheese, and a pear.

Yesterday though... had a nice business lunch. Clam chowder appetizer, ceasar salad, sea bass, creamy/cheesy mashed potatoes, key lime pie, and a double espresso.

MI2AZ

bob freeburn said:
You sould visit my wife's facebook page. She post pics of our meals. I'll have to ask her if I can give you her name.
Hmmmm..... Mrs Freeburn?

: )