What's the common thread here?

bbfreeburn

Republicans howl that HRC should go to jail for having classified email on her private server.
Republicans make public a memo containing classified material.

Common thread? "Let's smear Democrats."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Republicans howl that HRC should go to jail for having classified email on her private server.

Dear bbfreeburn:

Surely, you wouldn't claim that the Democrats aren't trying to smear Republicans. There is A LOT MORE EVIDENCE that there has been obstruction of justice (and rigging and collusion with regard to primaries and elections) by Democrats than Republicans. And one thing should be clear to everyone: NO ONE SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW, and that applies to Democrats, Republicans and everyone.

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

Surely, you wouldn't claim that the Democrats aren't trying to smear Republicans. There is A LOT MORE EVIDENCE that there has been obstruction of justice (and rigging and collusion with regard to primaries and elections) by Democrats than Republicans. And one thing should be clear to everyone: NO ONE SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW, and that applies to Democrats, Republicans and everyone.
So, it's ok for one side to release classified information, but not the other? Just trying to be clear here. Tell you what, when you start chanting "Lock him (Nunes) up." I will admit that we are on equal ground. OR, you can maintain you hypocritical stance.

I will grant you that there is one big difference here. HRC only put classified material where it MIGHT have been hacked. Nunes is making sure that the classified material will be in public circulation. Some might call that treason. as in aiding and abetting the enemy.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THAT IS A NO WIN SITUATION:
IF THEY DONT RELEASE IT, THEIR HIDING SOMETHING.
IF THEY DO RELEASE IT, THEIR SHOWING TRADE SECRETS.
IF ANY HEADS FALL EITHER WAY, SO SHOULD HRC. PERIOD!
AND DEMOCRATS DONT NEED MUCH HELP, THEY SMEAR THEMSELVES ENOUGH WITHOUT HELP.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The theme I see is that everyone in DC is living a different reality than the rest of us. The D and R's are so much alike it's sickening. Both put party over country. Both are hateful towards fellow countrymen who don't follow lock-step with "their" team mantra. Both would rather see the whole country fail and be destroyed rather than see (or God forbid even help) an opponent's plan succeed - no matter what it is.

I've said it before and I don't believe it's an exaggeration... the _____ party could have a bill that is proven to cure all cancer if passed, and the opposing party would do everything they could to shut it down and deny a "victory" for the other team.

When it comes to BOTH Dems and Reps, AMERICA loses. Bigly. :(

Good Times Good Times

Both put party over country. Both are hateful towards fellow countrymen who don't follow lock-step with "their" team mantra.
So many posts on this site fixate on "the liberals" do they not ~9? Is the predominate message here NOT "pro-team R"?

Example:
... but who plays partisan politics more than the Democrats?
I mean.......is this not exactly what you described? Before your retort.........remember, there are examples of GTGT criticizing liberal bullshit but we never see AW get on Republicans.....only Judge Jeanie or Hannity citations.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
No doubt there appear to be more pro-Republicans on this site, or at least those who lean more conservative are more vocal here. I also have no doubt there are other outlets that equally side with the Democrats. Pretty much any news source comments section outside of Fox... lol ;)

REVerse °

Addicted Member

I think Donnie gets to de-classify the memo...