Where did everyone go ?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM STILL HERE. GUESS THE GANG HAS MOVED ON. I MISS THE GANG.

Last edited by a moderator:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TONY WOULD NEVER LEAVE US. WOULD YOU TONY? TONY? HELLO! TONY? OMG!!!

OK WAMO, You're in charge

Anyone going to Nationals this year?

SteveP

Crazy how this place has become a ghost town when it used to be so active.

I don't think people like the new format the old one was easier to use and maybe Rampage kept them coming back

SteveP

The new format does not seem to be too user-friendly; but I think the mass exodus started way before the conversion. There were a few people that just constantly bickered about every thing and every post, and I think many people just became tired of it. Once people starting leaving, it was very difficult (and seemingly impossible) to bring them back

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGREED. IT WAS A FUN PLACE TO HANG OUT AND VISIT. BUT YOUR RIGHT STEVE, ONCE THEY LEAVE, ITS HARD TO GET THEM BACK.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It certainly has become awfully quiet in here, and unfortunately, it may be linked in part to the sport's continuing downward spiral with regard to popularity and interest.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well, I guess it's official. DN27 clearly states that as of 3/26/2014 WAMO is in charge around here. :eek:

Sorry Greg, turn in the keys, :Coffee: YOU'RE FIRED!!

:Laugh::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You'll notice that I issued response #13 in this thread back in 2014 --in the "good old days" when WAMO and I were forum members but before most of the rest of you joined up.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm quite certain I was a member on this site back closer to 2002 or so (not long after I joined BR). I heard about this site, I'm pretty sure, via The Hose and his dad Sawbones over on BR - although I don't recall Sawbones being quite as active here as he was on BR.

I've been here long enough to remember people giving a guy named Butch Cooper shit about driving a pink truck. Never met any of 'em face to face, but the online banter was entertaining!

IIRC 2013 was at least the 2nd major update to the site since I joined (and many members had to re-join). I think the other major update was maybe around 2008-ish?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, I was a member WAAAAAYYYY back, also, but when the new software was installed I created a new account because the upgrade didn't like me. My posting abilities were hit and miss and Tony just decided it would be better to try a new account than a fix attempt.