Where's the wife, anyway?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
While golfing, a senior gentleman accidentally overturned his golf cart late one afternoon.

A very attractive, young, female golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and was calling out as she rushed across to check, "Are you OK?", she asks.

"I’m OK, thanks," he replied, a little stunned, as he pulled himself out of the twisted cart.

She said, "This must have shaken you up. You had best come up to my villa, rest a while and I’ll help you get the cart up later."

The old guy looked at her. She was attractive and he noticed her silky bathrobe was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a very nice figure.

"Really that’s very considerate of you," he answered, "but I am OK and I don’t think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on now!" she insisted. She was so pretty, and very, very persuasive and (of course) he weakened to the idea.

"Well, OK," he finally agreed.

After a couple of scotch and sodas, he thanked her and said, "I am feel a lot better now. I must get back. I know my wife is going to be really upset. So I’d better go now."

"Don’t be silly!" she said with a smile, letting her robe fall slightly more open. "Stay for a while. Your wife won’t know anything. By the way, where is she?"

He replied, "Oh, still under the cart, I expect."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I KNOW THIS IS IN THE BRUCE IS FUNNY SECTION, BUT THAT HAS JLS WRITEN ALL OVER IT!!!