White People Cause Air Pollution

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
No shit? Wealthier people can afford to live further away from industrial areas? Wealthier people buy, consume, and dispose of more stuff? White people still tend to be more financially secure (as a whole) than non-white people? Who'd have figured that out without an "official" study? Durrr! :Confused:

Perhaps we'd all been better off if they'd spent the time and money wasted on this "research" and invested it in programs to help lower income people improve their financial prospects?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
No shit? Wealthier people can afford to live further away from industrial areas? Wealthier people buy, consume, and dispose of more stuff? White people still tend to be more financially secure (as a whole) than non-white people? Who'd have figured that out without an "official" study? Durrr! :Confused:

Perhaps we'd all been better off if they'd spent the time and money wasted on this "research" and invested it in programs to help lower income people improve their financial prospects?
We paid someone hundreds of thousands to get to that conclusion. Kinda makes ya feel warm and fuzzy, no?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Many white people are terrified of blacks. They think when the going gets tough- that blacks will leave them alone due to their false sense of support. Blacks aren’t as naive as the goofy white people think.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
There was this dude that lived near me years ago with the nickname, “Blade.”

Well, it seems Blade was feeling a bit randy one evening and screwed a sheep.

Thing is- ole Blade didn’t know that some of the local kids happened to be playing in the barn that day.... From that day forward his nickname on the street was changed to Baa-aaa-aalade. I kid you not.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
There was this dude that lived near me years ago with the nickname, “Blade.”

Well, it seems Blade was feeling a bit randy one evening and screwed a sheep.

Thing is- ole Blade didn’t know that some of the local kids happened to be playing in the barn that day.... From that day forward his nickname on the street was changed to Baa-aaa-aalade. I kid you not.
Surely, ewe jest!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
9~ Must have detected some odoriferous emanations during a few of his amorous woolly endeavors