Why are only Republicans being investigated?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Could someone please tell me why, even though the GOP controls both houses of Congress, EVERY ONGOING INVESTIGATION is against REPUBLICANS. Why aren't there investigations regarding Crooked Hillary, Loretta Lynch, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice and other Democrats?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... and even IF Trump committed a crime, which I doubt, why shouldn't he be able to use the "I-didn't-INTEND-to-commit-a-crime" defense/excuse that worked so well for Crooked Hillary?

Tigerbait007

Could someone please tell me why, even though the GOP controls both houses of Congress, EVERY ONGOING INVESTIGATION is against REPUBLICANS. Why aren't there investigations regarding Crooked Hillary, Loretta Lynch, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice and other Democrats?

Tigerbait007

All the Democrats are involved in shady things like Hillary Clinton. All these Libertarians are trying to deflect, from being in the spotlight of wrong doing. There agenda is to bring down the Republican's, by whatever means possible. Donald Trump stands up to these corrupt politicians. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!