Will I be going to jail?

bbfreeburn

I got a robo-call offering to help me pay back my student loans. The fact that I have never had a student loan, despite having over 330 semester hours on my transcript, is not material. I pushed 1 to speak with a representative and told him that I was going to come to his office and blow the shit out of it if I ever heard from them again. I believe I heard him gasp before he hung up. Will I go to jail for this?:Redface:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
bb- A few years ago I told off a telemarketer and he told me in a middle eastern voice that I better get out of my house right now because it is about to "splode." I asked him to repeat. He again said that my house is going to "splode" in 10 minutes. Get out now! He began laughing and hung up. The number was spoofed, so it was impossible to track.

These people get chewed out on a regular basis. I wouldn't be overly concerned about it.

bbfreeburn

bb- A few years ago I told off a telemarketer and he told me in a middle eastern voice that I better get out of my house right now because it is about to "splode." I asked him to repeat. He again said that my house is going to "splode" in 10 minutes. Get out now! He began laughing and hung up. The number was spoofed, so it was impossible to track.

These people get chewed out on a regular basis. I wouldn't be overly concerned about it.
I'm not actually concerned. My post was intended to be ironic. But I did like the guy gasping when he hung up. Though I admit doing physical harm to the fuckers who generate these calls would be very satisfying.