With 'cold' weather on the way, you can feel sorry for Floridians

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
After about a dozen consecutive days of 80+-degree days and 60-something low temperatures, you can sympathize with me (and other Floridians) with regard to the "cold" weather that awaits us.

From Monday through Wednesday (Jan. 20-22), our highs will only reach the mid-60s, and the lows will dip into the mid-40s, but after that, tropical conditions will once again prevail.

And how's global warning treating you?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I wouldn't be hurt if you'd point a couple of huge fans to the north and power them up...

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Or post some hot Floridian women? Oh that's right you live in the retirement capital of the country. Or has fort Meyers taken that spot?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Or post some hot Floridian women? Oh that's right you live in the retirement capital of the country. Or has fort Meyers taken that spot?
Dear Djarum300:

I believe that our county has the oldest population per capita of anywhere in the nation. Want me to post some octogenarian hotties?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Warmer weather will be back in Florida by Thursday, but in the meantime, after more than a dozen straight days of 80+ temperatures, a strong cold front will go through our area later today, and tomorrow night's low will reach the mid-40s and Tuesday night, it could drop as low as the upper 30s.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's already down to 46 degrees at 10 p.m., and it likely will drop into the upper 30s by morning -- by far our coldest night so far this winter.