Work in Progress

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
The new site is still being worked on. Please let me know if you see something not working or if you have any cool ideas. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAVNT SEEN HIM, BUT I BET T ISNT WORKING. OR DID YOU JUST MEAN THE SITE? LOOKS GOOD SO FAR BOSSMAN.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Yeah, I couldn't migrate the users over. There were a ton of false accounts, too. Damn spammers. hehe

I'll send out emails to the old users to let them know that they will need to re-register.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Yeah, I know. There's a lot of things I liked in the old system but it was difficult to manage. We had tons of users that hadn't logged on in years and some of the forums hadn't been used in a months. It was time for a refresh.

I've simplified the forums a bit and I'll add more as the site grows. I'm hoping we get more bowling topics now. The hard part will be bringing in new blood, new members... who want to participate.

I need to start a promotion. Maybe a ball give-a-way. Or maybe a free custom shirt! Ooo, I like that one better. I'll see what I can do.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
I hear The Hose has some Dinky Link speedos he can give away.

els3

I will have to drop out if you start offering up Hose's Dinkly Link......

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Erica, change your Last Name to "aka TornadoGirl" instead of your real last name.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Robert Wolfe said:
Where did all the old personal logs/bowling scores go?​

I'm working on integrating the Journals system into the new site. I'm hoping it will be coplete i nthe next 2-3 weeks.

If you had a league in progress, let me know (Send me a Message) and I'll send you intructions how to access it. They are still available but on a different server. Not a problem.

Tony... thanks for the update! I had several really old leagues posted in the journals, and I like to reminisce once in a while....