You're Welcome

Before many others join, can we get a clarification of the executives and rank & file in the PMS club? CRD still the leader? Spider and Greg are 2nd and 3rd in command. Where does Dattore stand in order of importance? And are Sevenpin and born still just followers? Please advise.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Jeff Redding said:
Before many others join, can we get a clarification of the executives and rank & file in the PMS club? CRD still the leader? Spider and Greg are 2nd and 3rd in command. Where does Dattore stand in order of importance? And are Sevenpin and born still just followers? Please advise.​

Do you truly want to start this here, Jeffy? I mean, really? We moved the hell out of BR because they shut the forum down, and rather cause a huge ruckus in all the other forums we moved away peacefully. I put up a post on BR telling everyone that wanted to come here can join us in the light hearted banter we'd like to see returned as it looked 5 or 6 years ago. Are you so hell bent on destroying abother forum that you feel compelled to folow us here and shut down another forum? Have you nothing else to do? Nothing else to live for? If you really have that much distress, and the few of us who want to converse truly cause you thast much pain and anguish, why not leave us the fuck alone? Is that too much to ask? Seriously. If you don't like us can't you just stay away from us?

Last edited by a moderator:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Is there an "ignore" function here? I don't know what Tony will tolerate in this particular forum, so if people try firing up that stupid, childish bullshit that was going on at BR, I'd like to be able to not even see what those people have to say once they start it up again. Assuming of course that Tony doesn't give GregT the Ban Hammer for this piece of the forum. As for the OP; Damn... makes me hurt just watching!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
9andawiggle 2 said:
Is there an "ignore" function here? I don't know what Tony will tolerate in this particular forum, so if people try firing up that stupid, childish bullshit that was going on at BR, I'd like to be able to not even see what those people have to say once they start it up again. Assuming of course that Tony doesn't give GregT the Ban Hammer for this piece of the forum. As for the OP; Damn... makes me hurt just watching!​

Yes, there is a block user function that will stop them from seeing you and vise versa. We just have to make certain we kill them with logic and kindess so thay have nothing to fight about. Can't really fight if there's no one to fight with. You see how i hand;es it above. Just plain old logic.

Greg T said:
Jeff Redding said:
Before many others join, can we get a clarification of the executives and rank & file in the PMS club? CRD still the leader? Spider and Greg are 2nd and 3rd in command. Where does Dattore stand in order of importance? And are Sevenpin and born still just followers? Please advise.​

Do you truly want to start this here, Jeffy? I mean, really? We moved the hell out of BR because they shut the forum down, and rather cause a huge ruckus in all the other forums we moved away peacefully. I put up a post on BR telling everyone that wanted to come here can join us in the light hearted banter we'd like to see returned as it looked 5 or 6 years ago. Are you so hell bent on destroying abother forum that you feel compelled to folow us here and shut down another forum? Have you nothing else to do? Nothing else to live for? If you really have that much distress, and the few of us who want to converse truly cause you thast much pain and anguish, why not leave us the fuck alone? Is that too much to ask? Seriously. If you don't like us can't you just stay away from us?​

I'm not starting anything. Just want to make sure I know the pecking order here so when you guys start pms'ing and ganging up on those not in your club, I'll know the proper rank in your club. If the PMS club behaves and welcomes everybody here, there will be no problems

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Jeff Redding said:
Greg T said:
Jeff Redding said:

Do you truly want to start this here, Jeffy? I mean, really? We moved the hell out of BR because they shut the forum down, and rather cause a huge ruckus in all the other forums we moved away peacefully. I put up a post on BR telling everyone that wanted to come here can join us in the light hearted banter we'd like to see returned as it looked 5 or 6 years ago. Are you so hell bent on destroying abother forum that you feel compelled to folow us here and shut down another forum? Have you nothing else to do? Nothing else to live for? If you really have that much distress, and the few of us who want to converse truly cause you thast much pain and anguish, why not leave us the fuck alone? Is that too much to ask? Seriously. If you don't like us can't you just stay away from us?​

I'm not starting anything. Just want to make sure I know the pecking order here so when you guys start pms'ing and ganging up on those not in your club, I'll know the proper rank in your club. If the PMS club behaves and welcomes everybody here, there will be no problems​

You're not going to let it go and start over, huh? Duly noted.

Spider

Dear Jeff Redding,

It's time to put this nonsense behind us. How many forums must be ruined? Let it go.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Jeff Redding said:

Again, No PMS club. Never was one, and we do not have one now.
And anyone can join, we do not control who can join and who can not. But what a lot of us have a problem with is people joining for the sole purpose of destroying every thread because they have an agenda against a certian user. You don't like someone so be it, but it doesnt give anyone the right to make everyone pay for there agenda.

Now I am sure everyone can be civil, and Jeff what was your user name on BR?

I'm not here to ruin anything, Spidey. If all are welcome like sevenpin says, and the PMS club doesn't start pms'ing again to drive others off, then I'll have no issue but to be a polite, cordial participant. So the onus is on the pms'ers.

Last edited:

No thank you, LGD. There was a PMS club at BR. There undoubtedly will be the same PMS club here. The question yet to be answered is whether you, Greg, and the others have learned your lesson from the demise you brought to BR, and don't target other posters here. If you can stay away from ganging on other posters, things will be peachy. If you return to your typical old ways, we'll have a problem. Now to staying on topic, there was no topic of this thread, other than old friends and acquaintances catching up.
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Jeff Redding said:
I'm not here to ruin anything, Spidey. If all are welcome like sevenpin says, and the PMS club doesn't start pms'ing again to drive others off, then I'll have no issue but to be a polite, cordial participant. So the onus is on the pms'ers.
Keep your mind off the fictional "pms club" of a now defunct website and stay on topic of a given thread and everyone gets along. As time goes on you'll see that there was no "club", there was nobody in charge of this ficticious club, and there was never a need for such a club. If you would like to discuss it further feel free to send me a private message and talk directly to me about any concerns you might have.​

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
All right. Soon as I figure it out, Jeff is going on my ignore. Grow the fuck up Jeff and let it go.

Testy aren't you? You were always loyal to the PMS club, weren't you? Please refrain from using cuss words, ok?
9andawiggle 2 said:
All right. Soon as I figure it out, Jeff is going on my ignore. Grow the fuck up Jeff and let it go.​

Last edited:

MI2AZ

To Greg T and Tony,

I switched browsers, using Google Chrome now, and I could swear that on the other browsers I was using, that the first post on this topic was from Greg T about a yoga video, but I don't see that using Chrome. The first post is from Spider Man and since his post has Untitled Title, I think his is a response post, not the original. Was the OP deleted or just not being seen by me or Chrome?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
MI 2 AZ said:
To Greg T and Tony,

I switched browsers, using Google Chrome now, and I could swear that on the other browsers I was using, that the first post on this topic was from Greg T about a yoga video, but I don't see that using Chrome. The first post is from Spider Man and since his post has Untitled Title, I think his is a response post, not the original. Was the OP deleted or just not being seen by me or Chrome?

It's not there any longer. The topic was highjacked so badly that I removed it entirely. It is what it is now.

MI2AZ

Greg T said:
MI 2 AZ said:
To Greg T and Tony,

It's not there any longer. The topic was highjacked so badly that I removed it entirely. It is what it is now.​

Ah, okay. Now the topic doesn't make any sense. : )