11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Okay, I'm done. Bye.
Dear MI2AZ:

It's likely I was the first -- and perhaps only -- one to realize what your "countdown" meant. And apparently, we'll never get to see items No. 10 through 1.

I do want to repeat what I've said on a number of occasions. Despite an obvious difference in political opinions, I have consistently affirmed your right to post whatever you so desire, and I have stated that I enjoy reading your posts, many with regard to subject matter that I would likely not see elsewhere.

Whatever your forum future -- or non-future -- may be, I sincerely wish you the very best while, at the same time, relaying my kindest personal regards.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MAYBE HE IS JUST TAKING ANOTHER BREAK. I DIDNT ALWAYS AGREE WITH SOME OF HIS POSTS, BUT HE HAS HIS ON OPINION. BUT I DID LIKE SOME OF THE POSTS HE MADE ABOUT ODDBALL STUFF. SOME OF THOSE WERE PRETTY COOL.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Not any heated arguments or anything personal per se, but I assume he is frustrated with Pro-Trump arguments/support. The thread "Fox News Host Slams Trump". Maybe I'm wrong, but I read into that some frustration... maybe a bit of feeling like he's being piled on by the forum (except for livespive).

Not for sure, I haven't talked to him, but that's my guess.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
This is the danger with political posts. People can get very emotional. It happens on every board. Same thing with religion posts.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not any heated arguments or anything personal per se, but I assume he is frustrated with Pro-Trump arguments/support. The thread "Fox News Host Slams Trump". Maybe I'm wrong, but I read into that some frustration... maybe a bit of feeling like he's being piled on by the forum (except for livespive).

Not for sure, I haven't talked to him, but that's my guess.
... but speaking only for myself, even though I have responded in a conservative bent to some of his many anti-Trump-sentiment posts, I have ALWAYS made it clear to him that I do respect his right to post as he so desires and the right to his opinions (as much as they may differ from mine), and I've ALWAYS made it clear to him that I enjoy reading some of the "oddball" stuff he posts -- stuff that I likely wouldn't see elsewhere.

livespive

In one of his Numbered post he said something about being bored and trying to hit so many post......

Is this what he is talking about now?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We don't know. He's never revealed to me that there was a problem and I have not seen a heated argument on this board yet. Things are running extremely well and I thank all of you for that. Apparently, MI2AZ was not happy with something, and when I attempted to ask him about it privately, I found that he had me blocked. So, the mystery remains and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. He is deleting his own topics a few at a time and I am guessing he will disappear soon. Too bad, tho. I enjoyed his company here.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Wow thats to bad, he was one of the few who brought a different side of the isle than most here.
He has me blocked also, I tried to message him but got blocked, oh well.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Wow thats to bad, he was one of the few who brought a different side of the isle than most here.
He has me blocked also, I tried to message him but got blocked, oh well.
Yeah, I don't get it. I was going to ask him if there was a problem I could help him with. Something I could mediate or something. I have no idea what the deal is. I do hate to see him go.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We don't know. He's never revealed to me that there was a problem and I have not seen a heated argument on this board yet. Things are running extremely well and I thank all of you for that. Apparently, MI2AZ was not happy with something, and when I attempted to ask him about it privately, I found that he had me blocked. So, the mystery remains and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. He is deleting his own topics a few at a time and I am guessing he will disappear soon. Too bad, tho. I enjoyed his company here.
... and likewise, I also enjoyed his company. Besides, to his credit, he seems like an intelligent guy, and his grammar and spelling was good (although that's not a forum "requirement").

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
... and likewise, I also enjoyed his company. Besides, to his credit, he seems like an intelligent guy, and his grammar and spelling was good (although that's not a forum "requirement").
I aint telligent just cuz i aint talk all fansee an spel rite? :Laugh:

:Laugh: <-- lookit all da teef in muh mouf. How ya says i aint teligent?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I aint telligent just cuz i aint talk all fansee an spel rite? :Laugh:

:Laugh: <-- lookit all da teef in muh mouf. How ya says i aint teligent?
Deer 9andaWiggel:

I never sed ewe wernt intelligent. I jest sayd that MI2AZ seamed intelligent.

Az for me, I am veery intellegnt. Note howe I used the wurd "ewe" wen makin a repleye to ewe, wich refurs to sheep.