2000 Mules

REVerse °

Addicted Member

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
'2000 Mules' investigator: Georgia officials intimidating my witnesses

A lead investigator in the independent probe of alleged 2020 election ballot trafficking featured in the film "200 Mules" said he and his witnesses have become the target of Georgia state officials instead of the people he believes delivered fraudulent votes to help Joe Biden win the White House.

Gregg Phillips, who teamed with True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht in the probe, said in an interview with reporter Emerald Robinson that days before the release of "2000 Mules," Georgia election officials issued subpoenas to get him to turn over his sources and witnesses.

He emphasized that the witnesses came forward because they were promised their identity would be protected.

"This is a very, very dangerous escalation in this. I believe that somebody’s going to get killed if they’re not careful," Phillips said.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Face reality. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, absent fraud and election improprieties, that NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN INCUMBENT running for office lost a seat in the House of Representatives, yet the person at the top of the ticket lost by more than 7 MILLION VOTES!

Indeed, Democrats DIDN'T FLIP EVEN ONE HOUSE SEAT (in elections all over the country), yet the GOP presidential standard-bearer SUPPOSEDLY lost by a huge margin!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We're already seeing it in Michigan for this coming November. So far they've removed 6 ( I think) Republicans from the ballot for various reasons. Claims of fake petition sigs, and other things. What I've noticed is that they removed the biggest threats to Whitmer.