30 days!!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The Republic is over. Democracy is dead. The Constitution is null and void. The UNITED STATES (caps intentional) has been repossessed by bad people. Very wealthy people. I think Trump knows this and will eventually tell it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The Republic is over. Democracy is dead. The Constitution is null and void. The UNITED STATES (caps intentional) has been repossessed by bad people. Very wealthy people. I think Trump knows this and will eventually tell it.
I believe you're right. And I think the cat will be released in november of 2024

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Also, it's been a while since you were last jailed Greg. I was beggining to think you learned your lesson and were complying with your new, liberal overlords! :Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Also, it's been a while since you were last jailed Greg. I was beggining to think you learned your lesson and were complying with your new, liberal overlords! :Roflmao:
Actually, they left me alone for quite a while. I was posting shit I KNEW would get me canned. But, they ignored it for quite some time. Until last month when I got 7 days. now, I'm back on the radar again.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Lol. So TG got a warning on group page....

Someone said that they had gotten bit by a spider twice.

TG said it's time to move and burn the house down.(she hates spiders)

Apparently FB doesn't understand sarcasm as the post was inciting violence lol.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Lol. So TG got a warning on group page....

Someone said that they had gotten bit by a spider twice.

TG said it's time to move and burn the house down.(she hates spiders)

Apparently FB doesn't understand sarcasm as the post was inciting violence lol.
It's clearly hate speech against spiders. She needs to check her human privilege.
:rolleyes: