55 Mil to Erin Andrews

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If he doesn't have it, IMO his wages should be garnished and any Tax refunds sent directly to her until it's paid - or he dies, which ever comes first.

Further, in such cases, I think should he try to become a bum to avoid paying her, he should be ineligible for any government assistance until the debt is repaid. I would even go so far as to say all of his SS benefits should be taken away and reassigned to her unless he remains employed and paying on the debt he owes her. Oh, and obviously, don't allow it to be discharged in bankruptcy.

MI2AZ

Just like the big lottery prizes, she will only end up with about $6M after the lawyers reach a settlement with the hotel, then the lawyers get their cut, then state and federal taxes.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'd dance naked for $26mil too, but I didn't give you a "like" because I don't want to encourage you. Keep yer clothes on GTGT!! :Eek:

livespive

What settlement? That would have been if they didn't goto trial.
Now the suits get about 1/3, the man gets 1/2 of what's left.

I would have told them just get me 10mil after fees and taxes.

Just like the big lottery prizes, she will only end up with about $6M after the lawyers reach a settlement with the hotel, then the lawyers get their cut, then state and federal taxes.

MI2AZ

What settlement? That would have been if they didn't goto trial.
Now the suits get about 1/3, the man gets 1/2 of what's left.

I would have told them just get me 10mil after fees and taxes.

Had to go back and look to find where I had read that:

HERE