9 shot in airport in Florida...1 dead...

JLS

WTF is wrong with the police in Florida...Some fuxxck starts shooting...hits 9 people and kills 1 so far.. and the police take him alive...SHOT THE MOTHER FUCXXKING...more than likely a muslim...small m....Buit if it was a black teenager wearing a hoodie, they would have shot him dead...

NOW 5 dead...

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WTF is wrong with the police in Florida...Some fuxxck starts shooting...hits 9 people and kills 1 so far.. and the police take him alive...SHOT THE MOTHER FUCXXKING...more than likely a muslim...small m....Buit if it was a black teenager wearing a hoodie, they would have shot him dead...
The problem is not with the cops, jls. The problem is with the fucking liberals and their slanted media. The cops could have easily taken the guy out, but then the crybaby libs would be demanding the cop be prosecuted and hanged. The cops are between a rock and hard place these days. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't

Reactions: JLS

JLS

The problem is not with the cops, jls. The problem is with the fucking liberals and their slanted media. The cops could have easily taken the guy out, but then the crybaby libs would be demanding the cop be prosecuted and hanged. The cops are between a rock and hard place these days. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't
EXACTLY RIGHT...the pos muslim in power is to blame...

Robadat

Do you really want cops shooting up a crowded airport terminal? Reports are the gunman ran out of ammo and that's when the cops got him. Can't really fault the cops for not shooting in a crowd condition, typical cops only hit what they're aiming at about 20% rate, in a crowd you know where that other 80% of shots end up? In babies and grandmas going on vacation. Best that is left to the highly trained SWAT guys who can hit what they're aiming at. In this instance, the guy was out of ammo, there was no need to put additional lives in danger. At least with this guy taken alive, we can find out if he was acting alone or was part of some wacko group.

MI2AZ

Do you really want cops shooting up a crowded airport terminal? Reports are the gunman ran out of ammo and that's when the cops got him. Can't really fault the cops for not shooting in a crowd condition, typical cops only hit what they're aiming at about 20% rate, in a crowd you know where that other 80% of shots end up? In babies and grandmas going on vacation. Best that is left to the highly trained SWAT guys who can hit what they're aiming at. In this instance, the guy was out of ammo, there was no need to put additional lives in danger. At least with this guy taken alive, we can find out if he was acting alone or was part of some wacko group.

Wow, a voice of reason.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF THE GUY HADNT RUN OUT OF AMMO, HOW MANY MORE WOULD THERE BE. NOT SURE I WOULD WANT COPS STANDING BY WHILE ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IS BEING SHOT. SORRY ROB.

livespive

But the frustrating thing here Rob is that in FL you had the guy that was sitting in the street with the special needs kid, and he got shot.
He was unarmed. I believe the boy was holding a truck, so EVEN if the cop thought that was a gun, he shot the wrong person.....

It is things like that, that will piss you off.

livespive

Don't think he was Muslim, turns out he had mental problems.....

My thing is that when he was checked into a mental center, after admitting what he did, he should not have been able to purchase a gun.

NOW 5 dead...

Robadat

IF THE GUY HADNT RUN OUT OF AMMO, HOW MANY MORE WOULD THERE BE. NOT SURE I WOULD WANT COPS STANDING BY WHILE ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IS BEING SHOT. SORRY ROB.
Maybe I wasn't clear.
When the cops got there, the man was out of ammo and he surrendered himself. You can't shoot anyone at that point, that is murder. Second point is that Police Officers have to be aware of their own shooting abilities and their surroundings anytime they have to draw their weapon. In this particular incident, there were way too many innocent civilians in the immediate area for MOST cops to take distance shots with a pistol to try to take the shooter down. I can't fault a cop for not shooting under this circumstance, but there are numerous other things I expect him to do to help prevent more innocent civilians from being killed.

We have seen many times, just the arrival of cops in the area cause these whack jobs to take themselves out. Cops can let this guy know they're there to take his attention away from the easy, soft targets.
Cops can help bystanders get out of harm's way before attempting to take the shooter down by yelling for everyone to get down on the ground.
Cops can distract the shooter while others try to get in close enough to take him down without further endangering other persons.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Bullshit, Rob! I see it on the TV every night. All you have to do is get the one badass cop that doesn't play by the rules to go in "Dirty Harry" style and save the day. One shot to the noggin from 100 yards with an old school revolver, a witty remark after the perp is down, and everyone lives happily ever after! Right? :Whistling:

Robadat

Bullshit, Rob! I see it on the TV every night. All you have to do is get the one badass cop that doesn't play by the rules to go in "Dirty Harry" style and save the day. One shot to the noggin from 100 yards with an old school revolver, a witty remark after the perp is down, and everyone lives happily ever after! Right? :Whistling:
I'm sorry, 9~. In this fucked up dimension, cops don't have those super magical guns that never miss or ever run out of ammo despite firing 7000 rounds per second... apparently only the bad guys can get them. :(

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm sorry, 9~. In this fucked up dimension, cops don't have those super magical guns that never miss or ever run out of ammo despite firing 7000 rounds per second... apparently only the bad guys can get them. :(
Maybe Donald Trump can get ya'll some once he's in office. :Roflmao: