A message from my congressman: NO VACCINE MANDATES!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[NOTE: The following was copied directly from a message posted by my congressman, Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.), who concludes by saying NO VACCINE MANDATES!]

In response to President Biden’s recently-unveiled and unconstitutional job-killing vaccine mandate, this week Gov. DeSantis signed into law a series of sweeping bills to protect Florida jobs and preserve our individual liberties.

As Gov. DeSantis said at the time, “nobody should lose their job due to heavy-handed COVID mandates and we had a responsibility to protect the livelihoods of the people of Florida.”

I couldn’t agree more. This one-size-fits-all big government power grab is an invasion of privacy and will cripple businesses across the country. Furthermore, American citizens have the right to make their own personal health care decisions without Big Brother telling them what to do.

And while it faces an uphill battle in the entirely Democratic-controlled Congress, I’ve introduced legislation at the federal level to officially invalidate Biden’s disturbing and unconstitutional new rule.

Fortunately, however, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit – widely considered one of the most conservative courts in the country – has temporarily blocked the Biden administration from enforcing this new rule.

Let me know if you agree: NO VACCINE MANDATES!