A Plastic Love - Real-Life Ken And Barbie

MI2AZ

Some friendships are a match made in heaven. This one is a match made in a cosmetic surgeon’s office.

Pixee Fox, 26, has had 17 operations, including four boob jobs, liposuction and the removal of six ribs in a bid to become a real-life Barbie doll.

“Getting my ribs removed has always been a dream of mine,” Fox said last year.

Meanwhile, 35-year-old Justin Jedlica has had more than 340 cosmetic procedures including five nose jobs, as well as implants in his shoulders, back, cheeks, biceps and rear end.

His goal: To become a real-life Ken doll as well as become “100 percent plastic.”

The two aren’t romantically involved ― they’re more friends with medical benefits.

They’ve spent an estimated combined $500,000 on their various surgeries, so it seems once these two cosmetically-enhanced cuties found out about each other, a meeting just had to take place.

That happened earlier this year when both were filming a TV show and they hit it off. So much so that are now each other’s surgical significant other.

“He gave me surgery tips, and had been through the same journey ― we’re often judged for our looks, and we instantly bonded,” Fox, a native of Stockholm, told Barcroft TV. “People commented on how we looked like Barbie and Ken, and we loved the attention.”

Now the duo have a relationship befitting the type that the Barbie and Ken dolls in your kid’s toy chest have.

“Our love is a plastic love,” Fox said.

Fox says neither she nor Jedlica are in the market for romance right now.

“For the time being we’ve both given up on love. We’re committed to surgery, and won’t stop until we’ve achieved our dream look,” she told Barcroft TV. “Surgery is my focus and I don’t have time for a man.”