A post by a FB friend, with insight on the Rittenhouse case

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[NOTE: I'm reprinting this from a post by a Facebook friend, but I AGREE FULLY.]

ALL FACTS!!!

I have watched the whole Rittenhouse case. The Jury is in deliberation now.

I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.

I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.

I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.

I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head. I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.

I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.

I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).

I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.

I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB ... we would ALL have known this!

All of these pesky little FACTS add up to the case should've never been brought in the first place. Typical case of the media and far left colluding with one another to push the narrative they wish to make the American people believe.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[NOTE: I don't have any details yet, but the Facebook friend who posted the above reports that it has been deleted. I think that the friend had probably copied it from another source, and if so, I have no idea how extensive the deletions are.]

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I've been following BGOnthe scene, Richie McGinnis, and Elijah Schafer before Rittenhouse due to the riots.

Because of who I was following, I was fairly in tune to the entire case and most of the details were out within days of the event yet the media doubled and triple down on their lies.

It was obvious the day of (when footage was posted) that Gage pointed his gun and tried to circle Rittenhouse while Rittenhouse was down. It was obvious that jump kick man tried to face stomp Kyle. It was obvious Huber tried to take out Kyle with a skate board. None of the video footage showed Kyle as an active shooter.

The only question that was up for debate due to the grainy footage was a) did kelinski fire in the air first and b) did Rosembaum go for the gun.

Richie McGinnis testimony shot down any idea otherwise from the state.

At this point, the left believe "open carry" is enough provocation for someone else to go after that individual that's open carrying. That is NOT how the law works.

Leftists say they are so scared when someone open carries. My question, as always, is do they frear for their life when they cross the road? Obviously any car could be used as a deadly weapon. How is this any different than an holstered handgun or slinged rifle? They trust someone driving a 2 ton vehicle more than they do with an someone open carrying when their change of dying from a car is much more significant than an open carry weapon.

The Dems used to be about rights. Now they only car about the right to not be afraid. Which the right to be afraid doesn't Trump the rights acknowledged (not given, as we have them naturally) in the constitution and bill of rights.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
What I also find hilarious is everyone getting caught up with his age and the gun. The AR-15 is just a rifle. No more, no less.

Some are suggesting that he wouldn't have been chased if he not had the gun. No, he was chased because he was putting out fires. If not for his gun, he would have been beaten by Rosembaum. If he had a less accurate handgun, it's possible that more would have been injured.

Simply put, the AR-15 allowed him to defend his life and be accurate.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
A Black Mans view: