An Epic Rant

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
"'Cause I know one thing... people from Africa's movin' here to the US."

"If America's that damn bad, why the fuck is everybody moving here?"

Damn straight, and the people from Africa I've met have their shit together and are great people. Mostly from Nigeria around here. Some from Mali.

And I want some of that chicken!

:Thumbsup:

livespive

It's all about what you have had.....

It's the same way Obama got into the White House.... You think the grass is greener on the other side.

Africans look at African Americans, and say, you have had a come up, although there has been hiccups in the road,
it is a come up none the less and you are messing it up. There was a Black Female cop that gave a speech and put it on her facebook page. MY wife let me listen, and it was spot on....Yes for the most part the cops are good, but it is kind of like the Black people wanting to go to Africa

The same happens in all races, this is just on a larger scale.

"'Cause I know one thing... people from Africa's movin' here to the US."

"If America's that damn bad, why the fuck is everybody moving here?"

Damn straight, and the people from Africa I've met have their shit together and are great people. Mostly from Nigeria around here. Some from Mali.

And I want some of that chicken!

:Thumbsup:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I want to go back to jolly old England, where (I think) my ancestors are from. Wait, what is going on over there? Fuck that, I'll just stay here and see how this election plays out! lol ;):)

livespive

You better goto Ancestors dot com and get a DNA test before you end up like the guy in the ad.
He thought he was German, but end up being Scottish :D

I want to go back to jolly old England, where (I think) my ancestors are from. Wait, what is going on over there? Fuck that, I'll just stay here and see how this election plays out! lol ;):)

Good Times Good Times

... and if all African-Americans moved to Africa (or elsewhere), there would no more possibility of white cops killing black people.
Also, if all _____ (insert large group of people) moved to ______ (or elsewhere), there would be no more possibility of white cops killing _____ (insert large group of people).

Look at my brilliance. :Biggrin:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Also, if all _____ (insert large group of people) moved to ______ (or elsewhere), there would be no more possibility of white cops killing _____ (insert large group of people).

Look at my brilliance. :Biggrin:
Dear Good Times Good Times:

I don't know about brilliance, but your assumption is logical, for sure.