Antifa leader got $70,000 for framing Trump supporters, inciting riot, videotaping death

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, some of us knew it and said this right from the start. The question is; what will be done? Rhetorical, of course.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but no one would "know it" if they relied on the fake-news lamestream media -- and as per this report, CNN and MSNBC had some financial skin in the game.
It surprises me, yet, doesn't. I hate to think that a supposed NEWS Network would actually incite and pay for such an odious act. I mean, we know how these networks can slant and skew, which is actually expected of them, but to have skin in the game is a whole other situation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It surprises me, yet, doesn't. I hate to think that a supposed NEWS Network would actually incite and pay for such an odious act. I mean, we know how these networks can slant and skew, which is actually expected of them, but to have skin in the game is a whole other situation.
... but who is ever going to hold them accountable?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You and AW better watch your step, or you'll be among the first ones the gestapo rounds up!
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, with the fucking NAZI governor I have. Especially since my two American flags are flying upside down.