Anyone seen or heard from JLS recently?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
For some reason, thought of him today and realized I hadn't heard anything from or about him for a while. Hope all is well.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I see him on fb now and then. I've begged him repeatedly to stop by but he never does.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I see him on fb now and then. I've begged him repeatedly to stop by but he never does.
At least he's still around. I checked BBE and the old BR sites, and he's been quiet there too. Guess he's either fed up with all of us or has found new friends. Perhaps I gave him too much shit about Xmas?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH XMAS 9. YOU CHANGED THE BARN CODE AGAIN! POOR OLD DUDE COULDNT FIGURE OUT THE NEW CODE. HE USED TO GET IT FROM GT. :Whistling:;)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
At least he's still around. I checked BBE and the old BR sites, and he's been quiet there too. Guess he's either fed up with all of us or has found new friends. Perhaps I gave him too much shit about Xmas?
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I doubt we gave him any reason(s) to get "fed up with us" … but at least, he's apparently alive and kicking, so it's great to know that.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I doubt we gave him any reason(s) to get "fed up with us" … but at least, he's apparently alive and kicking, so it's great to know that.
His first excuse was that he forgot his password. Then he opened a new account named Jim. Then he disappeared. I asked him on FB if there was a problem, and he said he forgot that password, too. I reset his password so that an infant couldn't forget it but he never showed up-. I asked him again on FB if he was coming back and he said he would stop in. But, that was over a year ago.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
His first excuse was that he forgot his password. Then he opened a new account named Jim. Then he disappeared. I asked him on FB if there was a problem, and he said he forgot that password, too. I reset his password so that an infant couldn't forget it but he never showed up-. I asked him again on FB if he was coming back and he said he would stop in. But, that was over a year ago.
Dear Greg T:

So you've had no contact of any sort with Jim for more than a year?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What've you been up to? We just been hanging around here like a bunch of losers waiting for people to post something interesting. lol

JLS

Have stage 4 cancer for last 4 years...liver and colon...about 99% cancer free now...Doc said when she first saw me she didn't think I would last two months...She calls me her strongest meanest patient..lol...Chemo side affects have taken a toll...Liver is scared from all the chemo...But I am stronger now than ever...able to work 10 hour days...back in 2016 lucky to work 4 hours...Lost about 50 lbs...gained back about 15 lbs...Good weight now for my height....being 5'9 and 200 lbs not good...lol now about 165...

I have checked in many times....but could not log in...lol...I either forgot password or user name...lol...

Well thanks to Greg I am on now....we shall see for how long...oops
Moved shop into large Bowling Center....Keeps me busy 24 / 7... retained most of my old shop customers and picked up a ton of new customers...

Usually busy during day with my old regulars...and busy at night with leagues...Always sold a ton of accessories... but now we sell triple the amount of accessories...

Nice thing about being in Center is you can go out on the lanes with customers...if not busy in shop....

We had a USBC Open tournament her in Feb...customer asked me to watch him throw a few...I was super busy...But ran out there and watched him throw a few shots...Told him where to move...Next game he shot 290... He was playing the lanes like it was a house shot...But was bowling on a 46 foot
pattern...lol

Talk later I hope....good to hear from you old guys again...

wtf is: the eye of a newt: ????? lmao

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sorry to hear about all your health issues, JLS. I've seen people go through that who are near to me and felt helpless as there was nothing I could do. Good to see you back here cuz the place hasn't been the same without you. Please stick around. Even though there's not too many of us left we still throw a stab at each other now and then. I do have to say that we are probably the best group, however so small, on any discussion board. If you ever have any trouble logging in just catch me on Facebook I will get you fixed up.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And JLS, I do remember your battle with cancer. Glad you are coming out on top in that fight!

Greg is right, it's a horrible damn disease, and unfortunately one I appear to be genetically predisposed to. Colon on my mothers side, pancreas on my dads side. :Frown: I'm getting close to the age where having a camera shoved up my butt to look for cancer is recommended due to my family history. Guess I'll learn how the sheep feel! :Roflmao: