Article: COVID death rates 4 To 1, vaccinated to unvaxxed

Djarum300

Addicted Member
C'mon. This is misleading at best. It makes absolute sense that if the population of vaccinated is 75 percent that there would be more deaths of the vaccinated than unvaccinated.

The proper comparison is unvaxxed deaths to total unvaxxed population vs vaxxed deaths to vaxxed population.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

This a terrible take.

Vaxxed= .006 deaths per 100k vaxxed

Or 6 per 100M

Unvaxxed= .002 deaths per 100k unvaxxed.

Or 2 per 100M

So, as we can see based on population, the vaccine is doing a better job.

This is from the data in the article provided and total population (s) of vaxxed and unvaxxed in the UK.

This article is staying basically more white people get cancer in the US. No shit, there are more white people.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

In general, I agree with what you're saying. And just because I posted it doesn't mean that I believe and/or support the reported "data."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
C'mon. This is misleading at best. It makes absolute sense that if the population of vaccinated is 75 percent that there would be more deaths of the vaccinated than unvaccinated.

The proper comparison is unvaxxed deaths to total unvaxxed population vs vaxxed deaths to vaxxed population.
Not if the vaccine worked. If the vaccine was legit, you would have a valid argument. According to what Fauci and CDC originally said, the vaccinated would be infected or symptomatic. As they finally realized, this was false so they began to blame other factors such as variants, and the like. It's all a fucking huge crock of shit. Now they are saying that natural immunity is not effective and survivors need to be vaccinated. Bull-fucking-shit. Nothing creates antibodies like the human body. I had the virus in January of 2020. One of the first cases. I have never worn a mask and will NEVER take the jab. I've been around symptomatic unvaxed people and was never re-infected. It's funny how we can only get the mumps once, measles once, chicken pox once, but they want us to believe we need 47 fucking boosters for a flu? Come on. This is a good comparo.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not if the vaccine worked. If the vaccine was legit, you would have a valid argument. According to what Fauci and CDC originally said, the vaccinated would be infected or symptomatic. As they finally realized, this was false so they began to blame other factors such as variants, and the like. It's all a fucking huge crock of shit. Now they are saying that natural immunity is not effective and survivors need to be vaccinated. Bull-fucking-shit. Nothing creates antibodies like the human body. I had the virus in January of 2020. One of the first cases. I have never worn a mask and will NEVER take the jab. I've been around symptomatic unvaxed people and was never re-infected. It's funny how we can only get the mumps once, measles once, chicken pox once, but they want us to believe we need 47 fucking boosters for a flu? Come on. This is a good comparo.
... but what are you going to do when Biden's Vax Squad comes knocking at your door?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'm talking about purely from a statistical perspective of positive test rates of vaxxed to vaxxed population vs non-vaxxed to non-vaxxed.

What this article is stating is that more white people get cancer than black people. No shit, there are more white people in the damn country, lol.

As a country becomes more vaccinated, REGARDLESS OF DISEASE or vaccinated, the vaccinated deaths will eventually outpace the unvaccinated. Before smallpox was pretty much irradicated, more vaccinated were dying as a total than unvaccinated because there were more vaccinated.

What's important is the chance of survival is 3x higher in vaccinated persons. However, I have a feeling that as the efficacy of this vaccine (more of a prophyactic) wanes, survival rate of the vaccinated will decrease.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm talking about purely from a statistical perspective of positive test rates of vaxxed to vaxxed population vs non-vaxxed to non-vaxxed.

What this article is stating is that more white people get cancer than black people. No shit, there are more white people in the damn country, lol.

As a country becomes more vaccinated, REGARDLESS OF DISEASE or vaccinated, the vaccinated deaths will eventually outpace the unvaccinated. Before smallpox was pretty much irradicated, more vaccinated were dying as a total than unvaccinated because there were more vaccinated.

What's important is the chance of survival is 3x higher in vaccinated persons. However, I have a feeling that as the efficacy of this vaccine (more of a prophyactic) wanes, survival rate of the vaccinated will decrease.
I get that and I'm not arguing that point. Makes perfect sense. BUT, the vaccine is supposed to protect from being infected so, theoretically, this should totally skew that idea. It should be ONLY the unvaxed being infected. IF, in fact, the numbers are true about the infection rates, it tells me the vax doesn't work at all.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I get that and I'm not arguing that point. Makes perfect sense. BUT, the vaccine is supposed to protect from being infected so, theoretically, this should totally skew that idea. It should be ONLY the unvaxed being infected. IF, in fact, the numbers are true about the infection rates, it tells me the vax doesn't work at all.
... but can we actually believe ANY "numbers"?