Article: Fact-checkers are crushing on Joe Biden

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Appearing at a friendly CNN town hall event this week, President Joe Biden dropped a string of untruths on issues both large and small. One of the president's most egregious falsehoods was the claim that "we didn't have (the vaccine) when we came into office." The first shot was administered back on Dec. 14, 2020.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We pretty much predicted this. Everyone knew he would take credit for the vaccine and the plan. Oh, wait, plan?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You guys are just mad President Biden saved us all from the evil Covid just like I said he would! As of January 20, people quit dying. The daily death toll suddenly stopped. There's no longer anything to report. We're almost completely back to normal. President Biden single-handedly cured us all of the Covid!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You guys are just mad President Biden saved us all from the evil Covid just like I said he would! As of January 20, people quit dying. The daily death toll suddenly stopped. There's no longer anything to report. We're almost completely back to normal. President Biden single-handedly cured us all of the Covid!!
... just a few short years after Barack Hussein Obama "healed" the planet and brought Americans together in complete harmony and unity.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You're not giving Gov. Gretchy Baby enough credit. She helped, you know!