Article: Glenn Beck has a crazy theory: Tucker Carlson as Trump's VP?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Supporters of former President Donald Trump have long admired Tucker Carlson, the erstwhile Fox News anchor, and have even suggested him as a potential vice-presidential candidate should Trump secure another term.

Glenn Beck, a prominent conservative commentator, has recently speculated that these supporters might see their wish come true.

"I noticed a pattern," Beck stated, acknowledging that his theory is purely speculative. He pointed out that Carlson, after conducting interviews with global leaders such as Russia's Putin, Argentina's Milei, and Hungary's Orbán, has effectively "[taken] the place of all of those respected journalists that we had at one time." Beck reminisced about a time when these journalists would conduct "big, heavy interviews" with world leaders, a practice that seems to have dwindled in recent years.

Beck suggested that Carlson's increasing roster of high-profile interviews indicates that he is not only stepping in to fill this journalistic void but also potentially laying groundwork for a political role. "I thought, 'Wow, he'll know all the world leaders and have spoken to them personally,' -- which is weird because I'm not sure Kamala Harris has done all that," Beck mused. He recalled that Carlson and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy were the top two na
mes suggested to Trump for a vice-presidential nominee.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I was a huge fan of Tucker for a long time, until the one night he was spewing some bullshit and had a sick look on his face. It was obvious he wasn't in favor of reporting this crap, but was doing so because he was told to. I lost a lot of respect for him that night.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I was a huge fan of Tucker for a long time, until the one night he was spewing some bullshit and had a sick look on his face. It was obvious he wasn't in favor of reporting this crap, but was doing so because he was told to. I lost a lot of respect for him that night.
Dear Greg T:

May I assume that was when he was still at Fox?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

May I assume that was when he was still at Fox?
Yes, I could tell Fox forced him to make the report and by the look on his face he was NOT in favor nor happy with it. My issue is that they tested him, and he compromised his beliefs to keep his job.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I've never cared for him. Seems like a grifter to me. He also calls out other media types without proof or any discussion with that person when the person he's complaining about is asking for that conversation.

He might have been a journalist years ago, but Matt Taibbi, James Okeefe, Michael Tracy, Shellenburger and many others are doing far more investigative journalist.

He is just a talking head.