Ask GTGT Anything Today!

Good Times Good Times

In an effort to change things up 'round here I am going to attempt to solve all of the world's as well as AB members' problems today. So feel free to ask me any questions regarding anything (politics, religion, bowling, work, war and peace, history (was my major in college), poker (or gambling in general), drugs, philosophy, etc (just none on the "social conservative" movement) or really anything you've wondered about or has been bugging you.

I will get to all the questions (may have to dip out for a bit for that thing called work).

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Why can't anyone other than me post pics with boobies in them?
I post boob pics too, and so does Robadat, GregT, and sometimes Scolai. Just not as often here lately... :(

For GTGT... Will Jill Stein (fueled by angry ex-Bernie supporters) become a significant player that will impact results in November?

Good Times Good Times

For GTGT... Will Jill Stein (fueled by angry ex-Bernie supporters) become a significant player that will impact results in November?
I honestly think Hillary would win regardless. DO JUST WATCH the Libertarian and Green parties votes increase this time......I think they'll continue to rise as the candidates we get are pretty poor. Knowing the American electorate though......we'll continue to vote major parties but certainly there have to be better R's and D's to choose from out there. Though I did like Bernie and she sure is like him.

I will vote 3rd party this year.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHY IS IT THAT EVERY DBOW REALLY IS A DB?
IF I EVER GET TO SEE IMOGEN'S BOOBS, WILL I DIE A HAPPY MAN?
IF G GETS MAD AND SHOOTS AND KILLS HILLARY, WILL TRUMP STILL LOSE?
IF WE HAVE A DBOW CAN WE HAVE BOW? (BOOBS OF THE WEEK)
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY(S). :Biggrin:

Good Times Good Times

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY DBOW REALLY IS A DB?
Because that's what they are by nature, DB's.

IF I EVER GET TO SEE IMOGEN'S BOOBS, WILL I DIE A HAPPY MAN?
A "happy" man? Not entirely sure, certainly more content.

IF G GETS MAD AND SHOOTS AND KILLS HILLARY, WILL TRUMP STILL LOSE?
I'm not going to acknowledge something like this.

IF WE HAVE A DBOW CAN WE HAVE BOW? (BOOBS OF THE WEEK)
YOU are the boob of the week. :p :Roflmao: