Assassination attempt...

Djarum300

Addicted Member
If Kavanaugh buried 20 pages deep into Wapo.

If this was justice Beyer or Sotomayor it would be first page news.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... and Chuck Schumer needs to pay some sort of price for his past threats with regard to Gorsuch and Kavanaugh!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
And so does Maxine!!!
ABSOLUTELY! And everyone should know that last night's "hearing" was a sham for many reasons -- but especially because Nancy wasn't even summoned to testify or to provide information and evidence to the committee!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
ABSOLUTELY! And everyone should know that last night's "hearing" was a sham for many reasons -- but especially because Nancy wasn't even summoned to testify or to provide information and evidence to the committee!
I had thought about watching, but, I couldn't get myself to do it. I could not take anymore of the blatant lies from these mud-slopped pigs. Especially when some of them are supposed to be republicans! One day I'm going to be watching something like this and it's going to cost me the price of a TV. Some days you just6 have to walk away from this shit.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I had thought about watching, but, I couldn't get myself to do it. I could not take anymore of the blatant lies from these mud-slopped pigs. Especially when some of them are supposed to be republicans! One day I'm going to be watching something like this and it's going to cost me the price of a TV. Some days you just6 have to walk away from this shit.
Dear Greg T:

I didn't watch even a minute of it. Rather, I watched Hannity (and guests that included Gregg Jarrett and John Solomon) break down the committee's BOGUS CASE against Trump.

At least, we KNOW that Liz Cheney WILL lose her seat in Wyoming, which is one of two states (Oklahoma is the other) in which every single county voted to elect Trump twice!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

I didn't watch even a minute of it. Rather, I watched Hannity (and guests that included Gregg Jarrett and John Solomon) break down the committee's BOGUS CASE against Trump.

At least, we KNOW that Liz Cheney WILL lose her seat in Wyoming, which is one of two states (Oklahoma is the other) in which every single county voted to elect Trump twice!
Hopefully we'll see Cheney, Graham, Romney, and a few others fall by the wayside come November.