Attempted Car Jacking

MI2AZ

An Atlanta woman's encounter with two would-be carjackers was caught on surveillance video Saturday. Jasmine Warren can be seen fighting off two armed men who tried to steal her car at a gas station, even as they hit her and one points his gun at her, 11 Alive reports. As Warren tries to pull them out of her car and struggles with them outside the car, onlookers can be seen driving by and doing nothing to help. Warren, 25, says one of the men kept saying he was going to shoot her, Fox News reports. Ultimately, they ran off.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS BULLSHIT 9! AS LONG AS PEOPLE HAVE CAMERAS TO SEE WHO IS DOING THE CRIMES, CRIMINALS SHOULD BE ABLE TO COVER THEIR FACES.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I BET THEY DIDNT GO BACK TO THEIR HOMIES AND TELL THEM THEY TRIED TO JACK A CAR AND GOT THEIR ASS KICKED BY A LITTLE WOMAN.

Scolai

A couple of lessons to be taken from this video:
1 - waving a gun around is often used as a means of threatening someone into compliance, but the intent to use the weapon is usually pretty low. Carjacking carries a far lower sentence/punishment than murder/assault with a deadly with intent
2 - punks don't like a victim who fights back. They envision a victim who just kowtows to their whims. Faced with aggressive defense, they bail.
3 - situational awareness is important. The guys showed their hand before she reached the car by popping out of the shadows (0:38 in the video) and ducking back in. Had she been paying attention, she could have had the man she went back to (at 0:43) to help her get to her car.

I love seeing these videos. They are very instructional in nature. I especially like the ones in which the bad guys fail in their attempts to victimize others. The best ones are those in which the bad guys end up in unconscious (or dead) heaps on the concrete.