Aww... Poor JLS!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I see "that other site" thinks so much of your suggestions regarding a non-bowling forum that they deleted your threads. Or did you just get mad and delete them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

They're gone???
They probably threw them out with yesterday's trash. :p

JLS

No....I deleted them....They did LOCK 2 of them...But after hearing all of you guys talking...And saying that you like this place better and would not go back...I decided to delete them...

I'm a TEAM player ya know....And a member of....oh wait...what is it called again...????

Oh ya...PMS...

Robadat

Shoulda left them there to remind them how they screwed the NBR forum lurkers.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Agreed. Those threads would have done more good left there for all to see.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, he could go over and start a new one....

Spider

It won't last long. The "whine brigade"would turn it in - if BR Tech didn't see it first.

JLS

Seriously...I thought you guys were upset that I started that thread....So that's why I deleted it...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Seriously??? I can't speak for anyone else, but I liked the fact that you created that thread. It gave us the chance to see all the assholes try to defend themselves!!

Robadat

Nah, we don't blame you. You didn't cause the Forum to be removed...
Those threads were actually pretty good. Showed the mods there that there were a lot of users not involved in the shenanigans upset over the demise of the forum.

Good Times Good Times

James JLS said:
Seriously...I thought you guys were upset that I started that thread....So that's why I deleted it...
I don't think anyone's "upset", we (I) just wonder why you fight in vain?

Just got to accept it's gone........it's ok.

Robadat

Back on topic,
JLS' last post on that other site got locked up by the mods in thirtythree minutes... Could that be a record???

Spider

jls, nice threads over at BR.... One locked and the other will be deleted soon enough.

But not before I posted:

jls, I think their mines are made up. If bowlers want moderated "non misc", there's allbowling.com for that.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
BR can get fucked. They're not even cooperating with me to locate the attacker here. No big deal, really. I already know where he is. But you'd think they could lend a hand.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If they're not willing to address the problem, then really there's no way they can keep control of a misc. forum. It's not a priority for them, and I guess if the site is what they want it to be, well that's their right. Sure, in a way it sucks... but in another way Tony is getting some more support for his site, so it's good that way. We should be thankful for having a welcoming place to gather and rebuild - hopefully having learned from the past. It would have been easy for Tony to see what went down, and he could have said "No way do I want that shit on my site", but he didn't. And here we are. There are a few others I'd like to see make the move here, but we can't peer pressure everyone as easily as we did jls. :D We'll get it there (and thanks to GregT for all the work he's put into this!) Just like any other big change in life, it takes time for people to re-adjust and get used to/accept the newness of the situation.