Backpedal Backpedal Backpedal!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I think the Fed mandate for Federal Contractors and Employees will go to Scotus at some point soon. A judge in Texas put a stay on the order and now Biden's admin is suing again which will force it to Scotus.

Kavanaugh effing rolled on the Medicare/Medicaid mandate for healthcare workers...POS.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
My reply was harsh, but to be clear, I don't appreciate being singled out and targeted for the *gasp* audacity of being healthy and not getting sick (so far, thank God), and thus not seeing a need to risk the side effects of this vaccine (which are not clearly defined nor disclosed) due to high recovery rates among the healthy.

I don't appreciate being treated as a 2nd class (or less) citizen because I could potentially catch and spread the virus. Especially when the vaccinated are given free reign to go about their lives with no restrictions or requirements to wear masks, distance, or prove their current health status even though - SURPRISE! - they can also catch and spread the virus!

FUCK. THIS. BULLSHIT.

I know I'm not alone here, but damn it feels good to vent a little.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
My reply was harsh, but to be clear, I don't appreciate being singled out and targeted for the *gasp* audacity of being healthy and not getting sick (so far, thank God), and thus not seeing a need to risk the side effects of this vaccine (which are not clearly defined nor disclosed) due to high recovery rates among the healthy.

I don't appreciate being treated as a 2nd class (or less) citizen because I could potentially catch and spread the virus. Especially when the vaccinated are given free reign to go about their lives with no restrictions or requirements to wear masks, distance, or prove their current health status even though - SURPRISE! - they can also catch and spread the virus!

FUCK. THIS. BULLSHIT.

I know I'm not alone here, but damn it feels good to vent a little.
You are absolutely correct. When May/June rolled around last year and roughly 50 percent of those vaccinated were getting Delta and also spreading Delta per Israel, British, and other European studies, it was ludicrous to suggest that the unvaccinated were spreading it.

Of course even going into November, the leftists trolls were still saying btge unvaccinated were like smokers, so that it's ok to eliminate unvaxxed from public spaces.

My argument at that time was that they can't prove unvaxxed has the virus so unless a business/government can prove that, then they should be allowed to go where they want.

We all know the vax passports don't work because ball we have to do is look at NYC and LA.

Last edited: