Best Leagues

In light of the AMF/Bowlmor thread, wanted to post this question: What are the best leagues in your city? I know I'm intersted in the Houston area, but what are some of the best leagues out there.

If nothing else, take time to advertise your league here. I know I'm most interested in "money" leagues but just flat-out good leagues.

I know Johnny Hanna is getting one going at Conroe on Tuesday. Palace has their league on Monday that is huge. Copperfield has their scratch league on Wednesday. What else is out there?

Last edited by a moderator:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OUR MONDAY NITE TRIO STARTED IN 1999. WE GREW TO 34 TEAMS LAST YEAR. THIS YEAR WE HAVE 40+. LEFT AMF CENTER MOVING TO PLANO LANES. VERY COMPETITIVE IN THE DALLAS AREA. SMILEY THUMBS UP!

TNBA League at AMF Kenner in Kenner, La.. I have been apart of it for 6 years now. League has grown every year I have been apart of it. When I joined it was 32. The league starts next week after Labor Day on Tuesday night. We are at 46 teams.
Prize fund is around $80,000

The only reason I beleive that we arent 64 teams is because of a mens league that bowls there on Tuesday nights

Lets see how long it will last now that BOWL MOR has taken over.

They took out all of the arcade games and already a few morning leauges have or going to drop out.

Temple Bourgeois said:
Lets see how long it will last now that BOWL MOR has taken over.

They took out all of the arcade games and already a few morning leauges have or going to drop out.​

They have a new company coming in for the video games.

They have cancelled any and all Saturday night leagues for open play.

Also on Monday, Tuesday and Friday they do not open till 4pm