BHO: 'Islam Woven Into Fabric of Country Since Founding'

Good Times Good Times

Spider Man said:Stay out of it you say?
No, that is not what I've said.
"We have to do something about ISIS now, but we need to not forget that part of the reason we're here is because the people who always want to be involved made ISIS and allowed ISIS to become stronger” - Rand Paul
"“I think that their ability to attack—this is an opinion, and I think you can have facts, you can look at it and come to a conclusion—I think that the ability of ISIS to enter Baghdad and take our Embassy, or enter Irbil and take our consulate, has lessened from before the bombing. Is that a success? I think it’s a relative improvement of the situation. The ultimate success, though, is going to require boots on the ground—but those boots on the ground need to be the people who live there.” - Rand Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Fine. But the genie is out the bottle. W AND Obama broke the middle east up real bad. By design? Obviously.

JLS

Obama wanted to keep atleast one promise...pull the troops out of Iraq...To make Bush look bad...
So he did...And most Americans were all for it...at the time...

and now

we're screwed

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Good Times Good Times said:
Also note how we disagree likely politically, yet remain civil.
Yeah, how the fuck did THAT happen!?? :)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Spider Man said:
Yeah, well I'm going to coordinate an attack through PM's still. ;)
Be careful. They may lower their shields for an attack then raise them again!

Spider

Even my old buddy BR Tech got a kick out of that. "lolz" ;)

edit: is this on the front page? oopps!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Good Times Good Times said:
Also note how we disagree likely politically, yet remain civil.
Yeah, this is total bullshit! Screw you liberals! Up yours conservatives! You all SUCK! :p

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Thats okay. You can say liberals amnd conservatives. But do n't you dare say democrats and republicans. That's where we draw the line!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Oh yeah? That's where the line is? I got a good mind to step over it!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Spider Man said:
In his speech on Wednesday, Obama was making the point that Western nations must show that they "welcome people of all faiths," at a time when "extremists" are saying that Western nations are "hostile to Muslims."
... but why does Barack Hussein Obama feel so strongly that we must "welcome people of all faiths" when many Muslims worldwide show little or no tolerance to those of other faiths and certainly don't "welcome" non-Islamic believers?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
Yup. Zactly. That's how much faith I put in polls. They're so easily manipulated I don't even know why people stil care.
Actually, it seems as if people "care" only if certain polls support their own way of thinking.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think it's kinda the same reasoning as Jesse Jackson calling Obama a certain racial term when ge'd be the first to get up in arms if Bohner called him the same name. What's that term? Oh yeah, hypocrisy!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Because as the leader of the free world and the example to all, it is the standard we must hold ourselves to even though this country is rife with racists and bigoted xenophobes.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
By the same token, do you feel that leaders of Muslim-dominated nations AREN'T racist or bigoted? And what do you feel about the way that women and gays are treated and respected in those countries?

bbfreeburn

Bill Herald said:
Spider Man said:
In his speech on Wednesday, Obama was making the point that Western nations must show that they "welcome people of all faiths," at a time when "extremists" are saying that Western nations are "hostile to Muslims."
... but why does Barack Hussein Obama feel so strongly that we must "welcome people of all faiths" when many Muslims worldwide show little or no tolerance to those of other faiths and certainly don't "welcome" non-Islamic believers?
Have you ever read what is written on the statue of Liberty? That might lead you to the answer to your question.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
I don't give a shit how they are treated over there. I care how we treat each other here. Not my call to tell their culture how to work and what is acceptable or not.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
It should be of at least minimal concern to everyone what that culture thinks of the U.S. and non-Muslims throughout the world.

JLS

Bob....that may be true...But wasn't it written by the French???