Big day today in Washington DC

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Hose:

WAMO matched you in one respect. He didn't like Trump or Biden, but he was always reluctant to say who he would prefer as an alternative.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Hose:

I ask again. You don't like Trump, and you don't like Biden, so please provide at least one other person who you'd rather see in the Oval Office.

[HINT: Pelosi? Schumer? Pence? Mike Lindell? Maxine Waters? Mitch McConnell?, Adam Schiff?, Ron DeSantis?, Al Sharpton, Kamala Harris? The possibilities are endless.]

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Hose don't bother. They are so lost they wouldn't see the truth or facts if it slapped them in the face.
This place is so sad.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Hose don't bother. They are so lost they wouldn't see the truth or facts if it slapped them in the face.
This place is so sad.
Dear sevenpin63:

Are you implying that if someone posts opinions, asks pertinent questions or cites sources that lean in different directions than you prefer, that they should be ignored, shunned or even silenced?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear sevenpin63:

Are you implying that if someone posts opinions, asks pertinent questions or cites sources that lean in different directions than you prefer, that they should be ignored, shunned or even silenced?
It's much easier to accept the spoon-fed data and lies from the government and media. It requires nothing more than saying "yes, sir", accepting the current white house occupant, wearing a mask and getting an arm full of poison.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dear sevenpin63:

Crickets?

An educated guess would be a hearty, "YES!"

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Jo Jorgensen.

Fuck the rest of these idiots.
She lost my vote when she made those comments about Racism.

Comedian Dave Smith is considering running on the Libertarian party in 2024. Now I could get behind him. I've listenened to his thoughts and policy ideas on several podcasts I listen to. He seems legit.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I sure miss listening to Herman Cain on WSB. Those nights of interstate travel didn't seem as long. What a true gentleman!