Blizzard for NorthEast...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We only got about 2" last night, but the rest of the week is showing 60% chance and negative temp numbers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

Active Member
Greg T said:
We only got about 2" last night, but the rest of the week is showing 60% chance and negative temp numbers.
I do not like negative temps, No I don't...
Please keep them up in your area...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR YOU GUYS. IT IS TOUGH HERE IN DALLAS TO. SUNNY AND 75. OH THE INHUMANITY!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You can send some of that 75° up this way!! All this week and into the weekend we're going to have highs in the single gigits and lows in the negative teens. Ad the wind chill in there and we'll effectively have about -30° to -45°.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS WEEKEND. 35 TO 45. OH, WITHOUT THE - THAT IS.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WAMO MATLOCK said:
THATS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS WEEKEND. 35 TO 45. OH, WITHOUT THE - THAT IS.

Yeah, sure, rub it in. that's shirt sleeve weather around here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Member
Dear Robadat,


That's what you get for listening to DeBlasio! You should know by now you can't trust what he says. Nice of him to open the roads up at 7:30, so people could scramble and try to get to work.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

Active Member
Spider Man said:
Dear Robadat,


That's what you get for listening to DeBlasio! You should know by now you can't trust what he says. Nice of him to open the roads up at 7:30, so people could scramble and try to get to work.
Hey, he's not all bad. He did get me a free day off from work... :)
All day off for only about a half hour of light, powdery snow removal work...
We need more "historic" storms here, or is it "hysterical" storms... :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top