Brian "Embellishment" Williams

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The biggest problem with this dick head is that he weakens the credibility of every other reporter in the business. How the hell do we know who is actually telling the truth now? For all we know they all do it!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Exactly, Greg. This is where alternative media excels. The network mainstream media machine is no longer "trustworthy."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But this is where it gets worse. Most of the Average Joes out there will not pay any attention to this and keep right on with their favorite news source. Knowing this, any reporter can and probably will increase their ornamentation on any given story.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The sheeple want to be lied to. It is all artificial trust when they live in virtual reality.

What a mess.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DONT MOST OF US ONLY HEAR WHAT WE WANT TO ANYWAY?

You DO have a point, there. Most average sheeple will listen to the news while their selective hearing is turned on. But remember, ugly sells when it comes to news. A mass murder and a huge fire will sell twice as many papers as kittens being recued from a tree.

bbfreeburn

Exactly, Greg. This is where alternative media excels. The network mainstream media machine is no longer "trustworthy."
And just why would you think that any "alternative" media is trustworthy? They all have their own agenda and will fit the news to that agenda.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
How about you, do you? :Confused:
Sure do. :cool: Are you willing to enter the fray or are you skeered?

International Human Press
The Sleuth Journal
Alternative News
Rense
Activist Post
Disclose.tv
Counter Currents
Before It's News
Today's Alternative News
AlterNet
Mathaba
Pravda
ATS
Benzinga
The Real News Network

Last edited:

born1

HAHA, me skeered??? Bet you even think I'm a Hillary voter too. Wamo and bbfreeburn said it very well.

Don't you have the last conspiracy theory to post about? I need some more laughter in my life.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
HAHA, me skeered??? Bet you even think I'm a Hillary voter too. Wamo and bbfreeburn said it very well.

Don't you have the last conspiracy theory to post about? I need some more laughter in my life.
You are no different than Jorge.

Just throw rocks and hide behind others comments. Nothing original.

You lose.