BWAHAHA!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The hardcore ones are most certainly are. I had to post this because a very good lifelong friend is a college professor who would eat a mile of the messiah's shit just to kiss his ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
I am not nor do I know anybody personally affected by Obamacare. The jury is still out on whether this thing is going to work at slowing down the ever-rising cost of medicine in this country. I don't know the answers because you can't read a damn thing about Obamacare that is neutral. I wonder if the three posters above would like to share with the group how Obamacare as affected them personally. I'd be interested to hear real life experiences other than political party spin.

Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

One thing that affected me PERSONALLY is that BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE, my primary physician quit the profession early, and my cardiologist was forced to give up his individual business and seek other avenues of employment. Therefore, I was forced to find two new doctors.​

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
My sister-in-law had an excellent policy with a minor dedcutible and good drug coverage. She is now forced to pay $400.00/mo, has an $8000.00 deductible with no prescription coverage.

Greg T said:
My sister-in-law had an excellent policy with a minor dedcutible and good drug coverage. She is now forced to pay $400.00/mo, has an $8000.00 deductible with no prescription coverage.​

That's horrible. And many other stories just like that. Worse thing is, the Messiah doesn't give a shit.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
He thrives on that shit. More dependency means more power and control.