Caption Contest

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Ok gang. To show my appreciation for the new visitors, I'm going to print up some t-shirts. I'll try to give away as many as I can. But first, I'm looking for a caption for the shirt. Mild to wild. I need your ideas. Here's an example!

So add your caption ideas here. I'll try to send out 20 shirts or so. Thanks for helping out!

Last edited by a moderator:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
In graphic of torn cardboard and handwritten message;

Will Bowl for Beer.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Great idea Tony.

Try this out: FIBJAM stands for {Fuck I'm Bad Just Ask Me}
or
DILLIGAF stands for {Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck}

Or to be clean....... How about Off Ramp, once your in, your in like Flyn.

I will keep working on this. :)

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TONY! I GOT IT. ON THE FRONT: HOSE WITH A STEELE RESERVE. ON THE BACK: GIRL WITH THE BONG.
FRONT: THE OLD AB. BACK: THE NEW AB. ITS A WINNER. MAKE MINE AN XXXL TANK TOP. I CAN HOLLAR AT LEISHA FOR YOU.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Hose will get a free thong with a midget clown on it. That's the only way he can sleep.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Haha! Smurf would suggest "I'm your huckleberry." Then on the back, "That's just my game " I need to watch Tombstone again. Great movie.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
EXCELLENT MOVIE!!! HOSE IN A THONG. I WITHDRAW MY IDEA. LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE HOPING AGAIN BOSS MAN. HEY ERICA.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What ya'll don't know is what Tony's actually going to have printed on them. They will all read as follows; I AM TONY'S BITCH! Hey, all free things come with a price! lol