Charges filed in Freddie Gray Case Against All 6 Officers...

JLS

http://news.yahoo.com/freddie-gray-...y-in-back-of-police-van--report-124521845.htm

This new DA has some balls...Unlike the DA's in Ferggieville and S.I.

She did the right thing...No bull shixxt Grand Jury...She the DA did her job and filed charges....BASED ON THE EVIDENCE...

NOW OF COURSE...no one on this site will agree with this...

Until it happens to one of your own...

Now fire away....Oh... and for those who do....

kiss my ass...

JLS is leaving the building...12:01 tee time...and there are two Taylormade Demo days this weekend...

have a nice weekend gentlemen...

AND I USE THE TERM LOOSELY...

Robadat

I hope, that if ever I or someone I know gets charged with a felony, that the case is presented to a Grand Jury.
I have appeared before them after making felony arrests, and also served on one as a Juror. It is the proper way to do things.
I would not ever be happy with a DA bringing a case without using one because he/she knows there is not enough evidence to support the charges, that just gives too much power to the State.

JLS

Rob....The DA filed charges against the 6 officers....Now the case must go before a grand jury...

Instead of her taking the easy way out...She filed charges...But in most cases the DA says...Let the Grand Jury
decide....And if they do....so be it....and if they don't....so be it...<<<<Playing both ends against the middle...

But in this case...The DA has come out and said she feels charges should be filed...and she did...<<<she took a stand....

But it will still be up to a gran jury in Indict...

btw
just for the record...IMO...some of the officers were indeed responsible...IMO...2 were not....IMO a conviction
on all charges will be very tough to get...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
btw
just for the record...IMO...some of the officers were indeed responsible...IMO...2 were not....IMO a conviction
on all charges will be very tough to get...
Which means absolutely nothing. YOU were not there. YOU saw nothing. YOUR opinion is useless.

Robadat

This is the timeline the DA is working with...

Based on this, I would say the driver and the two other cops who saw Gray in the van were negligent in not calling for medical assistance quicker. I saw nothing that could be considered criminal actions by the arresting officers. Even tho the arrest was not a good one, there aren't any charges stating they used excessive force.

I am still very curious as to how Gray was injured. What is her theory on when and how Gray's neck was broken? I would need evidence supporting how this injury occurred before I would find anyone guilty of manslaughter or even assault.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This is the timeline the DA is working with...

Based on this, I would say the driver and the two other cops who saw Gray in the van were negligent in not calling for medical assistance quicker. I saw nothing that could be considered criminal actions by the arresting officers. Even tho the arrest was not a good one, there aren't any charges stating they used excessive force.

I am still very curious as to how Gray was injured. What is her theory on when and how Gray's neck was broken? I would need evidence supporting how this injury occurred before I would find anyone guilty of manslaughter or even assault.

I read a story about what the coroner said. Coroner stated that the type of injury suffered is very similar to that of a football or other extreme contact sport.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHAT I SAW ON THE WEB WAS THAT THERE WAS A BOLT INDENTION ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK THAT MATCHED A BOLT HEAD ON THE BACK OF THE VAN EXACTLY. AND THE CORONER SAID THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE BROKEN NECK.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Whether or not there is sufficient cause for full prosecution of the six officers, the political comments by the lead prosecutor will likely, at a minimum, prompt a change of venue from the Baltimore area.

Robadat

WHAT I SAW ON THE WEB WAS THAT THERE WAS A BOLT INDENTION ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK THAT MATCHED A BOLT HEAD ON THE BACK OF THE VAN EXACTLY. AND THE CORONER SAID THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE BROKEN NECK.
I saw something along those lines. To me it sounds like he probably stood up and fell while the van was driving. I find it hard to believe that's the theory they are basing the murder charges on, that's nothing more than an accidental death caused in part by the victims own actions.
I suppose you could charge the driver with negligence for not ensuring the victim was secured in his vehicle with a seat belt, but that's about it. As for the arresting cops, I'd like to know who is ultimately responsible under BPD rules, for ensuring the guy is secured inside the transport vehicle. Is it the driver or the arresting officer?

JLS

I read a story about what the coroner said. Coroner stated that the type of injury suffered is very similar to that of a football or other extreme contact sport.
GREG PLEASE ANSWER THIS....

HOW COME MY OPINION IS USELESS....BUT WHEN ROB STATES HIS OPINION....YOU DON'T RUN YOUR BIG FUXXCKING MOUTH...

"Which means absolutely nothing. YOU were not there. YOU saw nothing. YOUR opinion is useless"

you bias a hole

JLS

I saw something along those lines. To me it sounds like he probably stood up and fell while the van was driving. I find it hard to believe that's the theory they are basing the murder charges on, that's nothing more than an accidental death caused in part by the victims own actions.
I suppose you could charge the driver with negligence for not ensuring the victim was secured in his vehicle with a seat belt, but that's about it. As for the arresting cops, I'd like to know who is ultimately responsible under BPD rules, for ensuring the guy is secured inside the transport vehicle. Is it the driver or the arresting officer?
You "suppose"....It's the LAW....secure the prisoner...

You are so fuxxcking bias...All you are doing is showing support for DIRTY COPS...

THE KNEW WTF THEY WERE DOING...It's called a rough ride...

You beat all...

And tell you fuxccking friend from Michigan....I have a right to my opinion...just like you do...

But he doesn't rip you for your opinion....WHY IS THAT ROB...

You guys still in the CJC...

once again

you beat all

IF THEY HAD PUT GREG'S FAT ASS IN THAT VAN....HE WOULD BE SCREAMING...BUT THEY DIDN'T...

THEY JUST PUT A BLACK PERSON IN THERE....AND WE ALL KNOW HOW GREG FEELS ABOUT
BLACK PEOPLE...

THE POLICE DID WRONG IN THIS CASE...But here is what is sad....NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM...UNLESS GREG'S IDOL>>>>OBAMA DOES SOMETHING...

Fat chance of that...

JLS

KISS M
Which means absolutely nothing. YOU were not there. YOU saw nothing. YOUR opinion is useless.
KISS MY BUTT ....YOU ARE THE MOST BIAS PERSON I KNOW...WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK PEOPLE AND THEIR RIGHTS...

YOU BLAST ME FOR MY OPINION....YET IN THE NEXT POST FROM ROB...

YOU KISS HIS ASS...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
GREG PLEASE ANSWER THIS....

HOW COME MY OPINION IS USELESS....BUT WHEN ROB STATES HIS OPINION....YOU DON'T RUN YOUR BIG FUXXCKING MOUTH...

"Which means absolutely nothing. YOU were not there. YOU saw nothing. YOUR opinion is useless"

you bias a hole

LMAO! Okay, allow me to explain. When you state your opinion you present it as though it is a conclusion. More often than not, never based on facts or the evidence, just your twisted elliptical brain squirms. When Rob posts an opinion it is based on his knowledge of law enforcement and the available evidence. I've also seen Rob's opinion change a bit as new evidence becomes available. You don't. You're always the judge, jury and executioner.

BTW, I love you, too!

JLS

Actually... that would be true of Rob....The difference here is...I will support a Black person who gets
fuxxcked over by the police...

Rob just stated the reason choke holds are banned...cause they cause DEATHS...

Yet...you all seem to support the asshole that used a choke hold....and caused a DEATH....

HELLO IS ANYONE HOME THERE...

I love you too....lol...

Now off to TaylorMade Demo days...

Have a nice weekend...

Oh and BTW....I hope you realize that when I say mean things to you...

that I mean every word....oops...lol

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yet...you all seem to support the asshole that used a choke hold....and caused a DEATH....
Okay, here we go, just like the old days!!!! SHOW me where I supported the "asshole" that used the choke hold.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
And tell you fuxccking friend from Michigan....I have a right to my opinion...just like you do...
Dear JLS:

Of course, you have the right to your opinion(s) ... but those "dirty cops" (your words) also have a right to due process and the right to defend themselves ... and the eventual FACTUAL outcome (and evidence) quite possibly may not match the "evidence" that exists in your current mindset.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear JLS:

Of course, you have the right to your opinion(s) ... but those "dirty cops" (your words) also have a right to due process and the right to defend themselves ... and the eventual FACTUAL outcome (and evidence) quite possibly may not match the "evidence" that exists in your current mineset.

...Fixed. ;)

JLS

Dear JLS:

Of course, you have the right to your opinion(s) ... but those "dirty cops" (your words) also have a right to due process and the right to defend themselves ... and the eventual FACTUAL outcome (and evidence) quite possibly may not match the "evidence" that exists in your current mindset.

I never said they didn't....But IMO....they caused his death...and a lot of people think so...Including the DA...

And she filed charges....based on the evidence....Evidence that none of us have seen...

Now just because I feel they did wrong does not mean they don't have the right to a fair trial...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I never said they didn't....But IMO....they caused his death...and a lot of people think so...Including the DA...

And she filed charges....based on the evidence....Evidence that none of us have seen...

Now just because I feel they did wrong does not mean they don't have the right to a fair trial...
Dear JLS:

Do you approve of the political-tainted comments that the prosecutor made while outlining the charges?

Spider

Rob, isn't it up to the driver to secure the load? The driver is the one (45 y/o black male) facing the most serious charge, I believe.

Now, jls, as for the "Rough Ride" doesn't the wagon have GPS to track it? Might this not show erratic driving (stops, starts, etc.) - if that is indeed what happened?