Charges filed in Freddie Gray Case Against All 6 Officers...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Rob, isn't it up to the driver to secure the load? The driver is the one (45 y/o black male) facing the most serious charge, I believe.
... and aren't THREE of the six "dirty cops" (JLS' words) black?

Black racists? Black on black crime?

Robadat

Rob, isn't it up to the driver to secure the load? The driver is the one (45 y/o black male) facing the most serious charge, I believe.

Now, jls, as for the "Rough Ride" doesn't the wagon have GPS to track it? Might this not show erratic driving (stops, starts, etc.) - if that is indeed what happened?
I guess since the driver is facing the most serious charge that he is the one ultimately responsible for the passengers in his vehicle. Haven't really dissected the Md Homicide Laws, but a thirty year max seems to me to be a bit harsh for a manslaughter type incident.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Just an offbeat, and perhaps bizarre, thought ... but what might the reaction be IF ... the three black officers were to be found guilty and the three white officers were to be found not guilty in a jury trial?

JLS

Spider....Being unsecured and on the floor may be rough enough...

Now as for the DA's comments...WHAT...she pointed out a timeline...and announced the charges against
the 6 officers...I'm no expert...but I didn't see anything wrong with that...

She would be dammed if she didn't charge and dammed if she did...

Now they will get there day in court...And like I said before...I feel they are responsible...HOWEVER...I DO NOT
BELIEVE THEY WILL BE CONVICTED ON ALL CHARGES...

Unless one of them FLIP....And I seriously doubt that will happen...