Cold...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Spider Man said:
1 degree above global warming! Just peaked out the window to see a massive white out.
We're at -18° right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
We are supposed to hit 5 here in n. Alabama. We have frost free bibs that only go into the wall 6 or so inches. Not sure if I'd be better off dripping it instead of with the cover

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAD TO GO TO THE DR WHEN MY BIB WAS DRIPPING.

Robadat

Jason aka Djarum said: We are supposed to hit 5 here in n. Alabama. We have frost free bibs that only go into the wall 6 or so inches. Not sure if I'd be better off dripping it instead of with the cover
Let them drip and put the covers on. :)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It must really be cold to the north of us because it's about as cold as it ever gets here on the west coast of Florida. It's a sunny day, but the high temperature today is unlikely to get much over 55 -- and there are very few days when that happens down here.
However, it's only a short-term thing, because by Saturday, it will be back to the mid-70s or even higher.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It was definitely cold for Florida last night with lows in the upper 30s, but we're back to normal again, with the forecast LOWS for the next 10 days being 57, 57, 57, 56, 55, 55, 61, 60, 60, 62.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
-27° this morning, Bill.
Dear Greg T:
I sympathize with you. That makes me recall some of my early years in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming (including the times when the pipes froze in Colorado and we had to use the outhouse).

Spider

Rob, that looks like City Island - as I remember it.

Snow just starting up here. 1-3 today. 1-3 tonight.

Robadat

Spider Man said:
Rob, that looks like City Island - as I remember it.

Snow just starting up here. 1-3 today. 1-3 tonight.
Yea, that's City Island, it's three miles across the bay from me. Hasn't frozen across like this since I was a kid...
We expect 2 - 4 today, followed by ice and freezing rain tonite. Should get up around 40 tomorrow, then Monday nite we'll be back in the single digits...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I just finished moving about 6". It's not fun anymore. I'm too old for this shit.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Meanwhile, back in Florida, it's currently a comfortable 75 degrees outside under sunny skies. Gotta love that global warming.

Spider

Water main broke down the street this morning... Frost doing a number on local highways as well. I can almost hear my taxes going up.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Oh, no! The temperature is dropping. A while ago, it was 75, but it has fallen to 72. And a look at our 10-day forecast shows that the LOWEST temperature over the next 10 days will be 58. Isn't it great in the Sunshine State?