Conservative Revolution?

Spider

Scott Walker is at 47% in Drudge's current rep poll. He is crushing the field, so to speak. Ronnie reborn?

Last edited by a moderator:

born1

But does he have the money to compete with Bush III war funds?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't think there's enough money printed to buy bush the seat.

JLS

GT...isn't he the one that said it's ok for parents not to Vaccinate their kids....along with the fat guy from NJ...
And he also claims that kids who were got terrible illnesses....Which some in the medical field say...never happened...No such facts to support that...

Sounds like all he is trying to do is win over the under 30 I-phone, Star Bucks, Target and Amazon crowd...

YOU KNOW THE SAME CROWD THAT ELECTED OBAMA...TWICE...

which is why

we're screwed

Good Times Good Times

If he did, I certainly wouldn't agree.
I was saying, basically, that he's the only one I would really vote for that is a Republican. That's just me though. I doubt I agree with any person 100%.

JLS

GT...It's been all over some of the cable news shows...Especially the one that shows nothing but LEGS...lol...Ya know..."Out numbered"...

And I think he also told a female Anchor to Be quiet...Shushed her...lol...

This guy is toast...

It's all over the Net....Tried to post a link...But no luck...

Good Times Good Times

James JLS said:GT...It's been all over some of the cable news shows...Especially the one that shows nothing but LEGS...
I'm assuming you're talking about Fox......in which case I most certainly didn't see it.

JLS

Spider

Speaking of Fox News, O'Reilly just did a hit piece on Rand. Claims he's ducking him. But the truth is O'Reilly is just pissed b/c Rand only does Hannity. Billy hates Hannity.

As for the subject of vaccines, BHO and Hillary, in 2008, were spouting off about the need to investigate the vaccine - autism link. This is just the war on women 2.0 - now it's the war on kids. Don't buy the hype. As for the fuXXXcking mumps, we are having breakouts b/c BHO bussed the (non-vaccinated) illegal kids all across the country... But this is Rand's fault? Really?