Constitutional expert marvels at media's suppression of Biden scandals

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Already, a survey has charged that had the legacy and social media powerhouses in the United States not suppressed negative facts about Joe Biden, and his son Hunter, President Trump would be in the White House today.

That's the result from a survey commissioned by the Media Research Center that found one in six Biden voters in seven swing states said they would not have voted for the Democrat last year if they had been aware of one or more of the news stories presented to them.

Constitutional expert Jonathan Turley pointed out in an online column how he previously marveled at how the Biden family as able to make the scandal over Hunter Biden's laptop computer, and its damaging information, disappear.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This is assuming a legal and legit election had taken place. However, I disagree with his idea because, with the number of fake ballots cast, it wouldn't have mattered if Mickey Mouse had run against Trump. Trump was being ousted.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

Of course, you're correct about the election NOT being legal and legit. And obviously, we can say so in this forum, but don't try to post anything about election fraud on Facebook, or the FB "police" will take immediate action.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Something very strange is going on at Facebook. I think I've been in jail as much as anyone else over posting but recently I've been posting questionable things purposely as a test. So far I've not even had a reprimand for anything I've done for the past six or eight months. Somehow I must have fallen off their radar.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Something very strange is going on at Facebook. I think I've been in jail as much as anyone else over posting but recently I've been posting questionable things purposely as a test. So far I've not even had a reprimand for anything I've done for the past six or eight months. Somehow I must have fallen off their radar.
Dear Greg T:

Perhaps Facebook has adopted a "double jeopardy" policy in which a person can't be penalized twice for the same violation ... and perhaps you're safe because you've COMMITTED EVERY POSSIBLE VIOLATION already.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Perhaps Facebook has adopted a "double jeopardy" policy in which a person can't be penalized twice for the same violation ... and perhaps you're safe because you've COMMITTED EVERY POSSIBLE VIOLATION already.
LMFAO!!! Never thought of that. You may be WRITE!!!