DALLAS OFFICERS KILLED

MI2AZ

I saw some show that had Gary Johnson on it. I hope he was just kidding around, otherwise I will believe that he has helium in his head.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE CONSEQUENCES OF 1 STUPID MAN IN RETALIATION OF SOME STUPID DECISIONS FROM STUPID COPS HAS LEAD TO THIS. IN A RADIO INTERVIEW FROM A LOCAL RADIO STATION. WHEN A FEMALE (NO NAME MENTIONED) WAS ASKED ABOUT THE "BLACK LIVES MATER" RALLY AND THE EVENTS THAT FOLLOWED, HER ONLY COMMENT WAS, "MAYBE NOT NOW". THINGS ARE NOT GOOD AROUND THIS AREA RIGHT NOW. THE ORGINIZER OF THE BLM GROUP, WHEN INTERVIEWED ABOUT THE KILLINGS, NEVER SAID THEY WERE AGAINST WHAT HAPPENED NOR THAT THEY WERE SAD THAT IT HAPPENED. I THINK THIS IS GOING TO GET WAY OUT OF HAND BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I do truly love how so many of you want to save America by destroying America.
Dear bbfreeburn:

I wonder why so many Americans want to save America by voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton, when the net result will be more factors with a net result of reforming and "destroying" the America that many knew and loved for years.

Spider

Thoughts and prayers to the victims. I was watching live coverage, on Megyn Kelly, when the first cops were shot. Very sad but not unexpected. Just last night, in Rochester NY, 70 were arrested for fucking with police.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
These were paid killers to, once again, take the focus away from Killay's antics.
Dear Greg T:

Whether it was anyone's motive or not, the situation has, indeed, removed the news focus away from Hillary's lies and her unethical and careless behavior.

For instance, Fox News would normally be headlining this week's events as pertaining to Hillary. At 5 p.m. EDT today, Fox had scheduled an hour-long show titled "Hillary Clinton And The FBI" ... but it was pre-empted for the Dallas situation, and many other recent shows -- on Fox and CNN -- have had virtually nothing about Hillary for nearly two full days.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Whether it was anyone's motive or not, the situation has, indeed, removed the news focus away from Hillary's lies and her unethical and careless behavior.

For instance, Fox News would normally be headlining this week's events as pertaining to Hillary. At 5 p.m. EDT today, Fox had scheduled an hour-long show titled "Hillary Clinton And The FBI" ... but it was pre-empted for the Dallas situation, and many other recent shows -- on Fox and CNN -- have had virtually nothing about Hillary for nearly two full days.
EVERY fucking time someone applies heat to the Clintons or Bam Bam there is a mass shooting. Most of them faked because there happened to be a drill taking place, but a mass shooting nonetheless. How all these blind sheeple cannot see this is just beyond me.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
EVERY fucking time someone applies heat to the Clintons or Bam Bam there is a mass shooting. Most of them faked because there happened to be a drill taking place, but a mass shooting nonetheless. How all these blind sheeple cannot see this is just beyond me.
Dear Greg T:

Another example: Last night, Judge Jeanine got an expanded two-hour show on Fox News, and normally, she would have spent A LOT of time commenting on and interviewing people with regard to Hillary's "free pass" from James Comey. But in the full two hours, there wasn't even a word about Hillary, with the full two hours dealing with the Dallas shootings, Black Lives Matter, protests and other police-related incidents.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Not surprised a bit. Fox News has become just another pawn in the liberal bullshit machine used to deflect and blur the lines of focus. Fox uses it's own twist to depreciate the ramblings of the known liberal media (everyone else) , but that is also just another way to deflect from current situations. If people keep arguing and fighting about Fox news vs xxxxx news, it is another effective tool. Bottom line is the American people are fucked. Just plain fucked, if we have any hope of getting some truth of what is truly happening in our world. I truly believe we are headed for the NWO, one mass, one government, enslaved people, total global poverty, one world dictator. The current terrorism and global unrest? Population control, my friend. The goal is 500 million. Easy to control, no worry of revolution.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I truly believe we are headed for the NWO, one mass, one government, enslaved people, total global poverty, one world dictator. The current terrorism and global unrest? Population control, my friend. The goal is 500 million. Easy to control, no worry of revolution.
Dear Greg T:

I also truly believe that some of the people whom we trust the most are leading us -- some deliberately and some indirectly and/or unintentionally -- toward the goal of a New World Order.

Spider

Buy stock in Smith & Wesson and Taser. I bought weeks ago in anticipation of the Bernie Bros. wetting their pants at the DNC and of course the guaranteed drama at the RNC. Both moves have paid off handsomely already.