D Djarum300 Addicted Member Sep 16, 2026 #1 Randy Pederson died. RIP. Rumors are swirling that he killed himself.
Greg T. The Jizz Slinger Staff member Sep 17, 2026 #2 Djarum300 said: Randy Pederson died. RIP. Rumors are swirling that he killed himself. Click to expand... I heard something to that effect as well. I wonder if the facts will come out.
Djarum300 said: Randy Pederson died. RIP. Rumors are swirling that he killed himself. Click to expand... I heard something to that effect as well. I wonder if the facts will come out.
Greg T. The Jizz Slinger Staff member Sep 18, 2026 #3 Yeah, was a self inflicted gunshot to the head. Norm Duke found him. Makes one wonder how bad his life must have been to convince him to do it.
Yeah, was a self inflicted gunshot to the head. Norm Duke found him. Makes one wonder how bad his life must have been to convince him to do it.