Democrats are off the deep end

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!! Democrats calling for Pence to invoke the 25th amendment!! Democrats need to be exterminated.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, the Daily News and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!
Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G IS RIGHT! HE DONT CARE.

IF BIDEN DID NOTHING IN 47 YEARS, WHAT MAKES YOU OR ANYONE THINK HE IS GOING TO DO BAD, NOW THAT HE HAS A CHANCE TO SHINE? YOU NOR ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST SPECULATION. THE LAST YEAR, I HAVNT CARED FOR TRUMP. HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT DIVIDE THE COUNTRY. HOLLYWOOD = TRUMP! DUH. BACK ATCHA ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS OF BIDEN. HASNT EVEN STEPPED IN THE WH YET AND YOUR CRYING ABOUT WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. AH, THE RIGHT, THE PARTY OF TOGETHERNESS AND FORGIVENESS. GUESS YOU SHOULD PACK YOUR BAGS. OH WAIT, YOU WANT CIVIL WAR. BEFORE ANYTHING HAS EVEN HAPPENED. GOOD ONE G!

DONALD TRUMP - FOR 3 YEARS HE WAS THE BEST.
DONALD TRUMP - THE LAST YEAR, TOP 10 WORST EVER.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G IS RIGHT! HE DONT CARE.

IF BIDEN DID NOTHING IN 47 YEARS, WHAT MAKES YOU OR ANYONE THINK HE IS GOING TO DO BAD, NOW THAT HE HAS A CHANCE TO SHINE? YOU NOR ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST SPECULATION. THE LAST YEAR, I HAVNT CARED FOR TRUMP. HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT DIVIDE THE COUNTRY. HOLLYWOOD = TRUMP! DUH. BACK ATCHA ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS OF BIDEN. HASNT EVEN STEPPED IN THE WH YET AND YOUR CRYING ABOUT WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. AH, THE RIGHT, THE PARTY OF TOGETHERNESS AND FORGIVENESS. GUESS YOU SHOULD PACK YOUR BAGS. OH WAIT, YOU WANT CIVIL WAR. BEFORE ANYTHING HAS EVEN HAPPENED. GOOD ONE G!

DONALD TRUMP - FOR 3 YEARS HE WAS THE BEST.
DONALD TRUMP - THE LAST YEAR, TOP 10 WORST EVER.
What makes me think he'll be bad? Really? He's a liar (caught on video MANY times), he's a crook (Hunter's main man in their China scheme), China owns him. Russia owns him. There are paper trails from China TO Biden. There are paper trails from Moscow to Biden. Multi millions of dollars poured into his family, and these people will want their money's worth. Nobody owns Trump. He is beholding to no one and that's why they hate him. He's destroying the lefts' cash cow.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TRUMP LIES. DAILY. PUTIN OWNS TRUMP. FACT! YOU THINK TRUMP DOESNT OWN OVERSEAS PROPERTY. WHERE HE GETS WHAT, MONEY. YOU ARE WEARING BLINDERS GOOD BUDDY.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
TRUMP LIES. DAILY. PUTIN OWNS TRUMP. FACT! YOU THINK TRUMP DOESNT OWN OVERSEAS PROPERTY. WHERE HE GETS WHAT, MONEY. YOU ARE WEARING BLINDERS GOOD BUDDY.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.
Show us about Putin. Show us some lies.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HE HAS LIED FROM DAY 1: "I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO UPHOLD..."

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX GOOD BUDDY.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I to believe Putin owns Trump or at the very least has something on him.
How can you explain everything Russia has done and the last cyber attack and Trump says China??
Come on have some common sense!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I to believe Putin owns Trump or at the very least has something on him.
How can you explain everything Russia has done and the last cyber attack and Trump says China??
Come on have some common sense!!
And the 3.5 million that was transfered from the wife of the former Moscow mayor to..... oh, wait,.....that was Biden. Sorry.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, YOU ARE CORRECT. REPEATING THE SAME SHIT MEANS NOTHING. SO PLEASE STOP!!!

YOU ARE CORRECT AW. IM FEEL ABSOLUTLY POSITIVE YOU KNOW MORE THAN A 5th GRADER. MUCH BEYOND THAT IS UP FOR DEBATE.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX GOOD BUDDYS!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DEC 5, 2020: "TRUMPS CAMPAIGN AND ITS AFFILIATED COMMITTEES SPENT MORE THAN $1.1 MILLION AT TRUMPS OWN PROPERTIES IN THE LAST WEEKS OF THE 2020 CAMPAIGN - CONTINUING A PATTERN OF SELF-ENRICHMENT IN WHICH TRUMP HAS CONVERTED $6.7 MILLION FROM HIS CAMPAIGN DONORS INTO REVENUE FOR HIS BUSINESSES SINCE TAKING OFFICE."

MAYBE G IS RIGHT. TRUMP DOESNT NEED PUTINS MONEY. TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY WILL JUST STEAL FROM AMERICANS. I CAN SEE HOW THATS MUCH BETTER. WTF!!! GET A CLUE DUDE.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. SO PAY ATTENTION GOOD BUDDY.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HERES ANOTHER ONE FOR YA G. ALLTHOUGH YOU WONT BELIVE IT BECAUSE IT DIDNT COME FROM A RIGHT WING SOURCE.

"TRUMP HAS LAUNDERED RUSSIAN MAFIA MONEY 1300 TIMES THROUGH HIS PROPERTIES. AUTHOR CRAIG UNGER HAS DOCUMENTED THE MANY MANY TIMES TRUMP HAS BEEN PART OF RUSSIAN MONEY LAUNDERING OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS. DOCUMENTED! PRETTY MUCH JUST LIKE YOUR FOLKS HAVE DOCUMENTAION ABOUT BIDEN. OR DO YOUR FOLKS CARRY MORE WEIGHT THAN OTHER FOLKS? I WILL BE CURIOUS TO SEE HOW YOU ANSWER, IF YOU DO. AS THERE IS PROOF THAT BOTH ARE, I WILL RAISE MY HANDS AND CONCEDE THAT BOTH ARE CORRUPT. WILL YOU DO THE SAME? OR ARE YOU TO UPSET TO BE THAT FAR OFFBASE THAT YOU CANT ADMIT IT?

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX FOR LISTENING GOOD BUDDY.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I KNEW YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. SO YOU SEE, ME RESEARCHING AND SHOWING FACTS FROM SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOUR SOURCES MEANS NOTHING TO YOU. ITS POINTLESS FOR ME, OR ANYONE, TO RESEARCH AND SHOW YOU FACTS. YOU ARE TO FAR GONE. ITS SAD TO SEE YOU HAVE CRAWLED INTO A HOLE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CLIMB OUT OF. I FEEL FAR YA BRO. IF YOU NEED SOME HELP, LET ME KNOW. I AM HERE WHEN YOU NEED SOMEONE. AND I KNOW IT WILL BE SOON. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU THAT YOU TIED YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS TO SATAN.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU BRO! CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR LOSS.