Does New York/New Jersey bombing suspect fit the 'profile'?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Authorities believe they have apprehended the suspect in the New York and New Jersey bombings, and he was identified as Ahmed Khan Rahami. Perhaps there should be more attempts to profile potential Irish Catholic suspects, huh?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I don't think so. The suspect is supposed to be a gun toting, bible thumping, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, gerontophobic, coulrophobic, melanophobic, negrophobic, transphobic, Obamaphobic, Hillarophobic, angry white dude that speaks with a southern US accent and drives a red, white, and blue pickup truck with a "Make America Great Again" bumper sticker. He answers to the name, Earl.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't think so. The suspect is supposed to be a gun toting, bible thumping, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, gerontophobic, coulrophobic, melanophobic, negrophobic, transphobic, Obamaphobic, Hillarophobic, angry white dude that speaks with a southern US accent and drives a red, white, and blue pickup truck with a "Make America Great Again" bumper sticker. He answers to the name, Earl.
The Duke of Earl?

Robadat

I think you forgot about the confederate flag proudly flying over his trailer....