Drone Dropped Drugs Inside Prison Yard

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'd pay $20 to see that! Drop some knives and clubs with nails in them too. Call off security and watch the Battle Royale!

Here's my plan: Put bleachers up all around the recreation yard (on the outside of the fence). Sell tickets at $20 - $40 each. There can be concession stands and T-Shirt vendors too. Put it on HBO PPV. Next, iintroduce the inmates. Let them mill around wondering what's going on, then conspicuously fly in a drone and drop a bag of drugs. After a couple of minutes of fist fighting, fly in a few more drones and drop weapons (knives, nail clubs, lead pipes, chains, etc.) on the outskirts of the recreation yard. This would make the fighters disengage and run out to get weapons, then re-enter the fight. If needed, drop a second, better bag of goodies for extra incentive to fight.

It will be declared last man standing gets the prizes. That is, if anyone survives.

Jail overcrowding? Problem solved.
Money for prisons? Problem solved.
Looking for entertainment on a Saturday afternoon? Problem solved.

If we run out of murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers, street thug gang bangers, and jaywalkers, we'll round up illegal immigrants and do the same with them. Only instead of drugs, the drones will drop green cards!

After that, we'll round up Wall Street Traders, Lobbyists, Politicians, and crooked Corporate Executives. The drones will drop a bag of cash...

Vote 9~ for President! "The Man With A Plan to Clean Up America!" :Biggrin:

MI2AZ

You'd better have a plan, especially for all of the sheep droppings when you increase the sheep population a hundred-fold. :)

bbfreeburn

I'd pay $20 to see that! Drop some knives and clubs with nails in them too. Call off security and watch the Battle Royale!

Here's my plan: Put bleachers up all around the recreation yard (on the outside of the fence). Sell tickets at $20 - $40 each. There can be concession stands and T-Shirt vendors too. Put it on HBO PPV. Next, iintroduce the inmates. Let them mill around wondering what's going on, then conspicuously fly in a drone and drop a bag of drugs. After a couple of minutes of fist fighting, fly in a few more drones and drop weapons (knives, nail clubs, lead pipes, chains, etc.) on the outskirts of the recreation yard. This would make the fighters disengage and run out to get weapons, then re-enter the fight. If needed, drop a second, better bag of goodies for extra incentive to fight.

It will be declared last man standing gets the prizes. That is, if anyone survives.

Jail overcrowding? Problem solved.
Money for prisons? Problem solved.
Looking for entertainment on a Saturday afternoon? Problem solved.

If we run out of murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers, street thug gang bangers, and jaywalkers, we'll round up illegal immigrants and do the same with them. Only instead of drugs, the drones will drop green cards!

After that, we'll round up Wall Street Traders, Lobbyists, Politicians, and crooked Corporate Executives. The drones will drop a bag of cash...

Vote 9~ for President! "The Man With A Plan to Clean Up America!" :Biggrin:
It's been done, centuries ago. It was called "The Colosseum".

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It's been done, centuries ago. It was called "The Colosseum".
Well, history tends to repeat itself, so... BRING BACK THE COLOSSEUM!! And make it better - with comfy seating, multiple viewing options, top notch food, and let's not forget the main event! We shall have 40% more bloodshed, death, and destruction!!

I can hear the commercial now, in the fashion if the monster truck events; BIGGER, LOUDER, MORE LETHAL THAN EVER! THE COLOSSEUM!! GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!!!